Microsoft Edge Completely Gone

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Completely Gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the latest update but have lost the Edge app as it's not even on the store. I don't really wanna reset everything as all my games are digital. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanUchia24, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DanUchia24
    DanUchia24 Guest

I got the latest update but have lost the Edge app as it's not even on the store. I don't really wanna reset everything as all my games are digital. It would take forever to download them all again. What do I do to get it back?

:)

DanUchia24, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello DanUchia24!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Microsoft Edge app missing after the latest console update.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in.

There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. You will not lose your games and apps but you will need to redownload your profiles.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Microsoft Edge app gone?

It is working on my console right now. There is no warning on the live status page so your edge should be working fine. Someone suggested factory restart. Don't be afraid to do it. It is good from time to time because it erases all corrupted data. If you
    are afraid of factory reset try removing and then adding your account on the console. Have you tried

power cycle?

Try every suggestion on the page. Just to add, Edge on Xbox is a little bit glitchy in the past few days. Freezes sometimes. Maybe it is just a temporary glitch. I saw another post people reporting a problem with Microsoft store.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Microsoft Edge app gone?

Are you in insider preview system?

If not and If the above possible solution doesnt fix the issue, you will need to
    Factory Reset
    your console. Note: Choose "Keep all my games and apps" to not lose any of the current installations.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Microsoft Edge app gone?

The reset shouldn't affect things that you have downloaded already but will reset other things back to factory settings like default apps. That's why they put that option in there to fix bugs that sometimes happen.
  6. wwefnfurlife Win User

Microsoft Edge app gone?

trying this right now. I just did a full shutdown from the settings a few minutes ago and it didn't seem to make a difference. I don't know what's going on because I had that hat fine a few days ago. I went to use it yesterday and then that's when this
    started.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Completely Gone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Completely

2. ¿Como descargo archivos de microsoft edge a mi consola xbox one?[Translation-How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Como descargo archivos de microsoft edge a mi consola xbox one?[Translation-How do I...: Hola, Nesecito saber como descargar archivos del Microsoft edge (archivos .exe) porque no me deja ya que la consola xbox one me dice que me tengo que descargar una aplicacion(una supuesta...
  3. Microsoft edge slow for you too?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge slow for you too?: For several update Alpha skip-ahead Microsoft Edge is slow as it is to do a simple search clicked on a search link in the search bar (all search bars combined) even on YouTube the navigation is...
  4. Problema con Navegador Microsoft Edge [Problem with Microsoft Edge Browser ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Navegador Microsoft Edge [Problem with Microsoft Edge Browser ]: Chicos necesito que alguien me ayude con un problema por favor...bueno uso bastante el navegador de Microsoft Edge del xbox, ayer quise entrar y la aplicación ya no estaba instalada, igual la...
  5. Microsoft Edge app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge app gone?: I'm a member of Microsoft rewards and I went to do my regular searches via the Microsoft Edge and it's missing from my console. I tried to search for it in the store and it's gone. It's not under...
  6. Microsoft Edge Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Problem: When i visit youtube site ,all the videos icone are blank.it has a little folder square on the top left corner of the icone!it also happen when i visit argos!any one have this problem?...
  7. Microsoft edge is still hot garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge is still hot garbage: Change my mind submitted by /u/yachtz420 [link] [comments]
  8. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  9. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge: YouTube thumbnails are not appearing by using Microsoft Edge. This has been going on for over a month now and still has not been fixed. I have also seen other posts addressing this. Yet. Nothing...
  10. Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics: Any picture I try to save to my Xbox won’t save or download. Every single one I try. I get the error code 0x80070490. What does that mean? And how do I fix it to being able to download photos...