Microsoft Edge Crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i am currently having awful bother with both edge and broser pro on my One S, they freeze constantly every few minutes then crash back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Das Boot 81, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Das Boot 81
    Das Boot 81 Guest

Microsoft Edge Crashing

Hi, i am currently having awful bother with both edge and broser pro on my One S, they freeze constantly every few minutes then crash back to homescreen especially when on Facebook. Does anyone else have this problem ?

:)

Das Boot 81, Mar 14, 2019
  2. PhAnTom227 Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Do you happen to have other apps running in the background as you are using Edge? If so, try closing any other apps running and let the Edge browser run on its own to see if the issue pops up again.

If the issue does persist, our next recommendation will be to
    uninstall and reinstall the app

Keep us posted!
    Well considering you can't uninstall edge explorer and I have no other apps running in the back round do you guys have a real fix for this it happens every 5 mins on my console I can't even have fb up before it crashes on me
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Do you happen to have other apps running in the background as you are using Edge? If so, try closing any other apps running and let the Edge browser run on its own to see if the issue pops up again.

If the issue does persist, our next recommendation will be to
    uninstall and reinstall the app

Keep us posted!
  4. Kokoloko087 Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

easy fixed brother I just solved. Remove ur acc from xbox and re add and sign in upon re signing in open microsoft edge the app will start syncing and refresh back o new mate
  5. ThAt Was G Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

edge keeps crashing while using facebook. it especially crashes when i view videos if i don't press B before the video finishes the Edge app crashes me back to my homescreen
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing

Hey there TinselSpring899,

It's possible the website isn't compatible with Microsoft Edge on Xbox One. We'd suggest reaching out to the website creators/developers. If the website has an app (such as Netflix or Hulu) we'd suggest using that over the website.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Crashing

1. Microsoft Edge Crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Crashing

2. videos freeze and crash microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    videos freeze and crash microsoft edge: I've had this issue for about a year, i've tried factory resetting, closing the app, hard resetting everything i can think of to no avail. I just want this to be looked into more microsoft edge on...
  3. Microsoft edge crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge crashing: Every time I try to stream a video on Microsoft edge it’ll play for a little bit before the app crashes. I’ve restarted my exbox multiple times but it continues to do it. It’s getting pretty...
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHES UNEXPECTEDLY EVERY 30 SECONDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHES UNEXPECTEDLY EVERY 30 SECONDS: I have power cycled, cleared the storage, reset the mac address and restarted the console. NO LUCK. I have called and spoken to the reps in the other country, they don’t even know. HOW DO I FIX...
  5. Microsoft edge crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge crashes: Dear all, Please help me with my issue. I don t know what to do about this. Whenever I load page that has a video edge freezes then crashes. I did reset my xbox but without any help. Any...
  6. microsoft edge crashing for the past year and a half

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft edge crashing for the past year and a half: At first I thought it was just my Facebook every time I would load it into my Microsoft Edge. The system would crash. Closing My Internet browser window and then kicking me back to my homepage....
  7. Microsoft Edge Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Crashing: I have been experiencing issues while streaming videos on Microsoft Edge, I am using an Xbox one. The app seems to crash usually after around 5 minutes or so and goes to the home screen which then...
  8. microsoft edge keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft edge keeps crashing: So my Microsoft edge keeps crashing on my Xbox one like every 3 minutes no joke and its very annoying because I have to pull back up what I was doing and it immediately crashes after 3-5 minutes...
  9. Microsoft Edge Crash/Reset Every 5 minutes!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Crash/Reset Every 5 minutes!!!: As ive been reading, this Edge crashing problem as been going on for a soild 6 months. For most ( including myself ) Edge crashes when watching anything to do with watching videos. It is almost...
  10. Microsoft edge crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge crashing: Okay idk what happened but everyone I try to stream on Microsoft edge it keeps crashing going back to dashboard every time I try to watch a movie it crashes every 3 minutes or so and is very...