Microsoft Edge Cursor Stuck On Xbox Screen

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Cursor Stuck On Xbox Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After using Microsoft Edge on the Xbox Series X I switched to a game and the cursor was still on screen. I went onto another game and it was still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrewBTD, Mar 3, 2021.

1. DrewBTD
    DrewBTD Guest

After using Microsoft Edge on the Xbox Series X I switched to a game and the cursor was still on screen. I went onto another game and it was still there. I tried exiting and reloading Microsoft Edge and the game as well as resetting my Xbox but neither worked. Any ideas?

:)

DrewBTD, Mar 3, 2021
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi yLeozinn,

Thanks for replying! It seems that the use of the cursor for Microsoft Edge via the Xbox One console was never designed to be used with mouse/keyboard functionality and the cursor strictly is designed to work in tandem with Xbox One controller functions.
    For more information, I recommend our support article entitled Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, which states "A mouse will not work
    in Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor." so it appears that this is by design.

I hope that this information helps a bit more.
  3. ChristianKozakiewicz Win User

My Xbox Controller

Its happening in multiple games, and also on the microsoft edge app when I try to bring the cursor up.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a mouse on the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox console.

As stated in the article that covers
    mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
    , A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor."

Mouse support will only work in ceratin games and apps that provide this feature.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Cursor sensitivity on Microsoft Edge for Xbox One

How do I change my cursor sensitivity for the Microsoft Edge app on my Xbox?
    Hello you just can not it's up to you to move with analogue whether to go fast or not.
  6. Noelle Westbrook Win User

Smartglass Cursor Issue in Microsoft Edge

have you tried reinstalling the app?

might also want to try a soft reset on the console (power off by pressing & holding the power button for 7-10 seconds, then unplug the power supply from both the wall and the console for 2 minutes or until the light on the power supply goes out)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Cursor Stuck On Xbox Screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Cursor

2. Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage: I went to the feedback and it sent me here. So I'm posting here. Your flairs have nothing about providing feedback. It's like nothing was thought about before hand. Much like this stupid...
  3. Microsoft edge: unsafe website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft edge: unsafe website: There is this site that I have visited numerous times to watch movies and series. The problem is that while I visited it yesterday everything was fine. However today the browser indicated it as an...
  4. Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol: A submitted by /u/BALDE_ASADO_ [link] [comments]
  5. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox: And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments]
  6. The Microsoft edge cursor isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Microsoft edge cursor isn’t working.: Im very mad. The cursor isnt working on microsoft edge and its annoying please reply back ASAP. 1cf204dc-f9b6-4af5-8071-051b1371ef97
  7. Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox remote function in Microsoft Edge - Can't move cursor/scroll!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote function in Microsoft Edge - Can't move cursor/scroll!: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with the Remote function from the Xbox App on my android. It's lack of buttons (LB, RB, LT and RT) and Stick movement (Left and Right Sticks) are making it...
  9. Smartglass Cursor Issue in Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cursor Issue in Microsoft Edge: Cursor control gone from the smartglass app when using edge. Running it on an iPhone 5S. 04b96a87-3a74-4b89-a6a0-51d2048afd58
  10. 2 cursors on Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 cursors on Microsoft edge: When I go to Microsoft Edge on my xbox one, there are 2 cursors. My cursor and one following mine. if I press the main button then it fixes it for only a few seconds. Why is this happening and how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one edge cursor stuck on screen