Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055

Discus and support Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Edge app has completely disappeared, reboot does not fix. Feedback reported on console. submitted by /u/trixsta587 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/trixsta587, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055

My Edge app has completely disappeared, reboot does not fix. Feedback reported on console.

submitted by /u/trixsta587
    [link] [comments]

/u/trixsta587, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

DO SOMETHING WITH MICROSOFT EDGE!!!!

Just so you are aware, there is a completely new version of Microsoft Edge being tested in the Alpha ring of the Insider Preview program.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft edge disparue [Microsoft Edge disappeared

He's just saying it's a glitch and you may have to do a full factory reset of the console. You can also try a factory reset keeping games and apps.

To factory reset keeping games and apps. Go to settings, All settings, System, Console info, Reset keeping games and app.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Salut,

Si l'app edge n'est pas dans 'applications et jeux" , "applications" , puis "applications prêtent a être installées" , cela ressemble une perte de données… soit votre disque dur commence avoir des problèmes soit c'est la console qui n'arrive pas gérer
    le tout… Dans tous les cas, veuillez réinitialiser la console en mode usine >
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

bav

PS: Vous récupérer vos sauvegardes des jeux au premier lancement de ceux-ci ( bien entendu il faudra être connecté ).

Translation:[Hello

If the Edge app is not in ' applications and games ', ' applications ', then ' applications ready to be installed ', this looks like a data loss... Either your hard drive is starting to have problems or it's the console that can't manage the
    whole thing... In any case, please reset the console in Factory mode > Https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Bav

PS: You recover your game backups at the first launch of these (of course it will have to be connected). ]
  5. Unknownop Win User

La traduction est mauvaise, desole.

Translation:[The translation is bad, sorry.]
  6. Unseen 5hadow Win User

Official Word on the Leaked Xbox Footage

Seriously for me the graphics in BC2 were just fine so I would be happy with whatever they look like in 3. Also the one with the guy shooting the outside wall and not having it crumble is not a "xbox cant handle the destruction" issue like some have said
    it is because that building is on the edge of the map and if you could blow a hole in the wall you could leave the map(I played alpha and that is what it did in alpha too)
Thema:

Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055

1. Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge disappeared

2. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  4. Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge: Hello I am having a lot of problems with downloading on my Xbox on Microsoft edge and it has a lot of bugs could someone please walk me step-by-step this has been an ongoing issue...
  5. Microsoft Edge deleted from Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge deleted from Xbox.: 2 Days ago I woke up, got on my Xbox and I couldn't find Microsoft edge. I went to my pins and saw an app that had a default app logo. It said Microsoft Edge. I clicked on it and it gave me this...
  6. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  7. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  8. Mouse on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse on Microsoft Edge: I want to use my mouse on microsoft edge it is very frustrating using a controller please help me fix. 92ecd1ab-79be-470b-9911-2e9a22e2521c
  9. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode: April 28th 2018. I just updated my Microsoft Edge app for my Xbox One, I'm trying to watch videos on Dailymotion, for some reason or another every time I play the video and turn off my...