Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks

Discus and support Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i made a new folder inside the bookmarks on Microsoft Edge then I turn my console off, come back the next day and all the bookmarks inside the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LewisMichaelHarold, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks

So i made a new folder inside the bookmarks on Microsoft Edge then I turn my console off, come back the next day and all the bookmarks inside the folder are gone? This has happened two days in a row now where my bookmarks haven't been saved.

submitted by /u/LewisMichaelHarold
    [link] [comments]

/u/LewisMichaelHarold, Feb 5, 2020
  2. DouglasKlaus Win User

Download de arquivos pelo Edge[Translation-Download files through Edge]

I was able to find the "Downloads" section on Edge by clicking the "Favorites"\"Bookmarks" button
  3. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft edge disparue [Microsoft Edge disappeared

He's just saying it's a glitch and you may have to do a full factory reset of the console. You can also try a factory reset keeping games and apps.

To factory reset keeping games and apps. Go to settings, All settings, System, Console info, Reset keeping games and app.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Salut,

Si l'app edge n'est pas dans 'applications et jeux" , "applications" , puis "applications prêtent a être installées" , cela ressemble une perte de données… soit votre disque dur commence avoir des problèmes soit c'est la console qui n'arrive pas gérer
    le tout… Dans tous les cas, veuillez réinitialiser la console en mode usine >
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

bav

PS: Vous récupérer vos sauvegardes des jeux au premier lancement de ceux-ci ( bien entendu il faudra être connecté ).

Translation:[Hello

If the Edge app is not in ' applications and games ', ' applications ', then ' applications ready to be installed ', this looks like a data loss... Either your hard drive is starting to have problems or it's the console that can't manage the
    whole thing... In any case, please reset the console in Factory mode > Https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Bav

PS: You recover your game backups at the first launch of these (of course it will have to be connected). ]
  5. Unknownop Win User

La traduction est mauvaise, desole.

Translation:[The translation is bad, sorry.]
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

bookmarks in the browser

Log in on your microsoft account on the edge browser on both Windows 10 and Xbox One, and the bookmarks should sync.

Edit: Having just checked myself, there is no way to actually do that from Windows 10 to Xbox One, but only from Windows 10 to Mobile..
Thema:

Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks

1. Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge disappearing

2. Mouse on Xbox Microsoft EDGE please...

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse on Xbox Microsoft EDGE please...: Man, that could be very useful, i mean, that's essential in a browser, the controller is not practical like the mouse... submitted by /u/ImFoxyz [link] [comments]
  3. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  4. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  5. My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...: My microsoft edge app has disappeared from my xbox one on the may update won't even let me download other internet explorer apps I'm so frustrated! Please help anyone...
  6. Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...: Hello everynone, i hope you can help me. Since the last update yesterday, i am unable to access Microsoft Edge. The app has disapeared from my files, only thing remaining is a blank logo on my...
  7. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  8. Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055: My Edge app has completely disappeared, reboot does not fix. Feedback reported on console. submitted by /u/trixsta587 [link] [comments]
  9. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Cruiser won't disappear in video mode: April 28th 2018. I just updated my Microsoft Edge app for my Xbox One, I'm trying to watch videos on Dailymotion, for some reason or another every time I play the video and turn off my...