Microsoft edge download issues

Discus and support Microsoft edge download issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened with microsoft edge i was able to download some things to the file explorer the other day now all of a sudden i don’t get an option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ymb0995, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Ymb0995
    Ymb0995 Guest

What happened with microsoft edge i was able to download some things to the file explorer the other day now all of a sudden i don’t get an option to open or save anything from edge?

:)

Ymb0995, Jul 23, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I have some files i downloaded from instagram videos pictures had them saved into the file explorer pictures and videos folder that are between 10mb to 100mb when i was able to download them it would pop up on the bottom saying i could save it and
    put the destination to that location now nothing shows up anymore when i do that.
    Is this issue on the Console or on PC?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

What exactly are you trying to download?

Usually, Edge wouldn't allow any download at all, as the Xbox Console runs Apps in a sandboxed virtual environment with only limited storage space.

I'd imagine you'd be able to download small media files like images or something like that.

But other downloads don't work by design. For downloading stuff you need to use Edge on an actual PC or Laptop.
  4. WPAK Win User

5. Ymb0995 Win User

Tried that the green logo came on but it still does the same thing
  6. Ymb0995 Win User

I have some files i downloaded from instagram videos pictures had them saved into the file explorer pictures and videos folder that are between 10mb to 100mb when i was able to download them it would pop up on the bottom saying i could save it and put
    the destination to that location now nothing shows up anymore when i do that.
Thema:

1. Microsoft edge download issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge download

2. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  3. YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months: Please fix Microsoft Edge when you go to YouTube it is well... Broken would be an understatement, it's barely usable especially when you update it which I had the idea hey maybe this'll work. I...
  4. Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappearing bookmarks: So i made a new folder inside the bookmarks on Microsoft Edge then I turn my console off, come back the next day and all the bookmarks inside the folder are gone? This has happened two days in a...
  5. Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?: The Microsoft Edge on Xbox needs Mouse Support because the app is hard to manage with a controller submitted by /u/Kakuretai [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox: My xbox ones browser microsoft Edge is playing a pop up ad Audio when i first load up the edge app on my xbox the add appears on my history but ive not been on it and ive tried to put ad blocker...
  7. Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge: I've a problem about the mouse connect to Xbox One S. When i play Metro Exodus mouse is working without problem. But when i open Microsoft Edge mouse does not work. I can not understand if mouse...
  8. Microsoft Edge - K&...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Edge - K&...: Hey, I realize that this has been mentioned plenty of times but I thought I’d take the opportunity to reiterate it in the year 2020. Microsoft Edge, mouse input support, please. I appreciate...
  9. ¿Como descargo archivos de microsoft edge a mi consola xbox one?[Translation-How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Como descargo archivos de microsoft edge a mi consola xbox one?[Translation-How do I...: Hola, Nesecito saber como descargar archivos del Microsoft edge (archivos .exe) porque no me deja ya que la consola xbox one me dice que me tengo que descargar una aplicacion(una supuesta...
  10. Microsoft edge slow for you too?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge slow for you too?: For several update Alpha skip-ahead Microsoft Edge is slow as it is to do a simple search clicked on a search link in the search bar (all search bars combined) even on YouTube the navigation is...