Microsoft Edge is very hard to use now.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge is very hard to use now. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So... First of all, sorry for my english. I'm Brazilian and I'm learning. I'm delta insider and have one thing what have hapenned 2 days ago to now. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/suairma22, Aug 11, 2022.

1. /u/suairma22
    /u/suairma22 Guest

So... First of all, sorry for my english. I'm Brazilian and I'm learning.

I'm delta insider and have one thing what have hapenned 2 days ago to now. I use my xbox how computer, 'cause i don't have money to buy one now (i have a payment of R$500,00 per mount and one good computer is 4.000). So i start use the Edge and the Virtual Keyboard is really one thing what can be upgreaded, 'cause it block half part of page and that things, but can be used.

And now, when the Virtual Keyboard appears in my screan, my mouse make invisivble (because it can click and more, but i can't see where i'm click). And this update in that make the edge Impossible to use for me. I need one help and now.

submitted by /u/suairma22
    [link] [comments]

/u/suairma22, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Psycho Slash Win User

I can't download anything on microsoft edge (Xbox one S)

Same here. Yesterday, I was able to download 2 files, then , suddenly I couldn't. Now, nothing happens when try to downloading a file... very strange. Microsoft Edge browser used to allow download some files.
  3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Edge Browser

I am sorry you are having troubles with the Edge browser on Xbox. I know it can be frustrating. Supplying specifics can help us resolve issues and pass on information for those we cannot resolve.

Try uninstalling the app, doing a hard system reset (hold the front button down for 10s and wait for 10s) and reinstalling the app. This is universal as it will clear out the cache and make sure you have the latest version.

While I find the Edge staggers, locks up at times and sometimes quits for no obvious reason, I have always found a hard reset to clear the cache to be very effective. As you might have noticed, Microsoft is working very hard on cleaning up their browser for
    Windows and Xbox and part of that is working through the glitches.

Thank you for working with us.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

XBOX

The Xbox version of Microsoft Edge hasn't been know to run very well. There could also be some sort of problem with Microsoft Edge you should clear your cache and history and all the clutter in the browser. If you use a PC and have the same the problem
    there could be a newer version of the OS for the computer or browser available. You could use a different browser or disable ads in order to cut back on some latency, as well... or in the case of Xbox again, use something other than Edge like YouTube.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Ie

IE was removed a while ago.

It's Microsoft Edge now.
  6. GameBreakngNews Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Build

oh, it is now called Microsoft Edge lol sorry
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge is very hard to use now. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge very

2. On-Screen Keyboard when using Microsoft Edge for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    On-Screen Keyboard when using Microsoft Edge for Xbox: Hello! I have been using the Microsoft Edge app on my Xbox Series X and everything is easy to use and smooth except for one major inconvenience. I use a USB mouse and keyboard to do some basic...
  3. microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft edge: why did Microsoft edge get deleted on my Xbox one like it showed me the error code and I tried to search it up in the app store and it does not work ***Moved from Microsoft Edge / Install and...
  4. hi will microsoft edge extensions support come to xbox insiders soon

in XboX Insiders
    hi will microsoft edge extensions support come to xbox insiders soon: hi will microsoft edge extensions support come to xbox insiders soon submitted by /u/jkdegraffxone [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Edge on my Series X keeps telling me i need to update no matter how many times...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on my Series X keeps telling me i need to update no matter how many times...: Hi, i've been having this problem for nearly a month. My Series X console is fully up to date but a notification keeps appearing on my Edge tool bar saying that i need to update my browser. Yet,...
  6. Microsoft Edge Isn't showing notifications.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Isn't showing notifications.: Microsoft Edge Isn't showing notifications. 42937eb8-9a9f-4278-bb89-1cc7c7f97b2b
  7. Map interaction on Microsoft Edge - Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Map interaction on Microsoft Edge - Xbox Series S: Hi, I have recently been using Microsoft edge on Xbox with a keyboard and mouse. I have noticed that when navigating on a map (flightradar24, Hilton, google) that has things to click on the map,...
  8. Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon: I use Microsoft Edge on my Xbox for internet browsing since I don't own a PC and a orange update icon appeared on the top right corner of the browser and every time I click the update now, it...
  9. Microsoft Edge not loading certain websites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge not loading certain websites: I sometimes use my xbox to browse and read fanfiction because my computers fans are rather loud, and recently when I load a story on fanfiction.net it gets stuck on the waiting screen checking if...
  10. Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon: I use Microsoft Edge on my Xbox for internet browsing since I don't own a PC and a orange update icon appeared on the top right corner of the browser and every time I click the update now, it...