Microsoft Edge - K&...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - K&... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I realize that this has been mentioned plenty of times but I thought I’d take the opportunity to reiterate it in the year 2020. Microsoft Edge,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Omnicorporeal, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge - K&...

Hey,

I realize that this has been mentioned plenty of times but I thought I’d take the opportunity to reiterate it in the year 2020.

Microsoft Edge, mouse input support, please.

I appreciate the addition of K&M to the Xbone, but this one is a must if possible.

Thanks

:)

Omnicorporeal, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft Edge - K&...

3. Omnicorporeal Win User

Microsoft Edge - K&...

It wouldn’t be considered support if I wasn’t redirected elsewhere. I’ll see about doing that, thanks again.
  4. RYDER9505 Win User

Microsoft Edge - K&...

yeah i know what you mean at one point my pc was down and i had to use edge on xbox for awhile and it was kinda brutal
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

keyboard and mouse

K&M is only supported in some games not Edge
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

The mouse doesn't work with Edge? That's disappointing, that's one major reason I would get a K/M for Xbox.
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - K&...

1. Microsoft Edge - K&... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?: The current one has deteriorated over time. Especially trying to go to YouTube. submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection [link] [comments]
  3. Will we have on Xbox One or Xbox Series X the new Microsoft Edge or at least the new Edge...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we have on Xbox One or Xbox Series X the new Microsoft Edge or at least the new Edge...: It would be a facelift to the Microsoft Edge that we currently have that is somewhat abandoned. I don't order the new Microsoft Edge created using chonium, hopefully but possibly not possible....
  4. Habiliten el mouse en Microsoft edge en Xbox one[Enable Microsoft Edge mouse on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Habiliten el mouse en Microsoft edge en Xbox one[Enable Microsoft Edge mouse on Xbox one]: Hola, desde hace tiempo no tengo para comprar una computadora, soy estudiante, pero con mi Xbox one puedo entrar a Word, Power point y esos programas desde Microsoft edge. El detalle es que parece...
  5. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  6. My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...: My microsoft edge app has disappeared from my xbox one on the may update won't even let me download other internet explorer apps I'm so frustrated! Please help anyone...
  7. Xbox one Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Microsoft edge: My xbox one updated on April 2020 after the update there is no Microsoft edge on my xbox one can't find it know where but when it was updating it stopped twice at 88 percent it asked me if I...
  8. Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken: A recent update or change to the Edge Browser in Xbox has broken the ability to select dropdown items. Pretty frustrating to type in user names each time my kids want to sign in to a site. They...
  9. How do I access/delete my Microsoft Edge downloads now that File Explorer doesnt exist??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access/delete my Microsoft Edge downloads now that File Explorer doesnt exist??: How would someone access the downloads folder on the Xbox one now that File Explorer doesn't exist? f00a9bf2-fb9e-462f-afb0-5f535ba8ae3c
  10. Xbox one Microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Microsoft edge: Microsoft edge starts up just fine but wont load up any tabs you can see the tab bar but it wont load I tried clearing them but it did nothing it comes up with an message saying "(name of website)...