Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update

Discus and support Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If I navigating youtube it closes, or any other site. No error message or anything just crashes and brings me to the home screen. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GeezyBoy_Jan, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update

If I navigating youtube it closes, or any other site. No error message or anything just crashes and brings me to the home screen.

submitted by /u/GeezyBoy_Jan
    [link] [comments]

/u/GeezyBoy_Jan, Oct 9, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hi Mugboy,

Thanks for the update. You may want to check out this page:
    How to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge on Xbox One
    . There, you will find steps to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge that may be affecting your ability to use the application.

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. Mugboy Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hi ,

Thanks for the update. You may want to check out this page:
    How to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge on Xbox One
    . There, you will find steps to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge that may be affecting your ability to use the application.

Please let us know how this goes.
    My problem has nothing related to tabs that don't close.

Please, watch the video on my post.
  4. Smittychat. Win User

The joy of microsoft edge on xbox one.

5. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

6. SDBonez Win User

Xb1 system updates

mine just bricked on the latest update. offline update 2 doesn't do it (neither does 1)..and all of support appears to be broken. no ambassador support, phones closed early (!?!?), and the live chat window keeps having problems and saying 'chat not initialized.
    - not a fan right now, Microsoft.
Thema:

Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update

1. Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge keeps

2. Microsoft Edge working in background

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge working in background: Am I the only one thinking that prevent the new Edge to work in background was a major disappointment and waste of opportunity? I really hope Microsoft is working on it. Does anyone know if any...
  3. How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox

in XboX Insiders
    How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox: How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox submitted by /u/Ok_Agent7156 [link] [comments]
  4. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings: i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app. d260a817-6293-4171-acd5-6f746f3dbc5c
  5. Microsoft Edge on Xbox One keeps playing Youtube video audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox One keeps playing Youtube video audio: Whenever I open Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, audio from a Youtube video I watched on Microsoft Edge will start playing at a random time even if there are no tabs with Youtube open. It's been...
  6. Microsoft edge keep freezing and mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge keep freezing and mic problem: microsoft edge keep freezing on when i watch videos. The mic problem is the mic tells my controllerto turn off or freeze it as well ed5c25e5-064d-48d5-b998-d75ac68eb1ba
  7. microsoft edge keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft edge keeps crashing: So my Microsoft edge keeps crashing on my Xbox one like every 3 minutes no joke and its very annoying because I have to pull back up what I was doing and it immediately crashes after 3-5 minutes...
  8. MICROSOFT EDGE KEEPS CRASHING EVER SINCE NEW XBOX ONE UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE KEEPS CRASHING EVER SINCE NEW XBOX ONE UPDATE: The title says it all. This is really annoying. I saw other post dated back in 2015 with the same problem. WHY IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM? Something is wrong with Microsoft Edge and it needs to be...
  9. Microsoft edge keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge keeps crashing: Microsoft edge keeps crashing about every 10 minutes. It just fades to the home screen no error messages or anything. It started after the most recent update to Xbox, anyone else having this issue...
  10. Microsoft edge keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft edge keeps closing: doesn't matter what site I go to but every 3 to 10 minutes the app closes and sends me back to home. Why does this keep happening. Iv seen posts from 2015 of ppl having this same problem. WHY HAS...