Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tengo un problema con microsoft edge,antes funcionaba perfecto en mi xbox one,pero hace como un mes comenzo a fallar,no me muestra las miniaturas como... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ferzstar, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ferzstar
    ferzstar Guest

Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...

Tengo un problema con microsoft edge,antes funcionaba perfecto en mi xbox one,pero hace como un mes comenzo a fallar,no me muestra las miniaturas como de Youtube,mercado libre etc. En lugar de la miniatura me sale una hojita doblada de una punta,no se a
    que se deba,antes si se veian las miniaturas,espero y alguien me pueda ayudar gracias

Translation:

I have a problem with microsoft edge, before it worked perfect on my xbox one, but about a month ago it started to fail, it doesn't show me thumbnails like YouTube, free market etc.
    Instead of the miniature I get a leaf folded from a point, I don't know why, before if the miniatures were seen, I hope and someone can help me thanks

:)

ferzstar, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show thumbnails]

Hi ferzstar,

Thank you for the response. If everything else is working fine, then the issue sounds like a network connection issue. Usually when thumbnails or other small pictures don't load, it's because the connection is weak or being interrupted by something. Unplug
    your router and modem from the power source for at least 5 minutes to reset your network.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and open your Settings. Go into Network settings and select Test network speed and statistics. Once the test completes, post the results here so we can compare your results with what would be recommended.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show thumbnails]

hola buen dia

no habia oido de ese problema antes, verifique si tiene actualizaciones haber si asi se arregla mientras buscare en otros foros por una respuesta a su problema

suerte y saludos

[Translation - Hi good day I had not heard of that problem before, check if there are any updates if it is fixed while I search in other forums for an answer to your problem luck and regards]
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ferzstar,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry in regards to the Microsoft Edge app on Xbox One.

Due to the Microsoft Edge being a pre-installed app on the Operating system, I recommend to try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

If the issue persists, I recommend providing some feedback on Xbox Idea Hub.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. ferzstar Win User

Ya lo reestableci de fabrica sin guardar los juegos ni aplicaciones y sigo teniendo el problema

[Mod Translation-I already reset it without saving the games or applications and I still have the problem]
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ferzstar

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to get utilize Microsoft Edge once again. I can totally understand how this could be somewhat distressing. If a soft reset that keeps your games and apps did not resolve
    the problem, you might want to try the full factory reset next.

When/if you can, let us know if that worked.

Much thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge muestra

2. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Edge not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working: On xbox one after clicking on edge i see a white screen for 1-2 seconds then the app just crashes. Its been like this for about 3-4 days and I’ve already tried hard reset....
  4. Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?: Hello! I am wondering, is it possible to sync your xbox one internet explorer or microsoft edge data with your microsoft account (IE/ME) data on your PC? By this I mean is it possible to sync...
  5. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  6. Microsoft edge xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge xbox one: I cant see thumbnails for youtube videos on microsoft edge HELP WOULD BE NICE 1984ec1f-f293-4a30-89d1-680c57f51863
  7. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  8. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...
  9. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge: Hi, I have a problem, when i open video on Xbox One, Microsoft Edge browser writes "unsupported browser" can you help me somehow? Two weeks ago it was possible. a7873e10-a1b7-481b-b371-3a1d09a79666
  10. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]