Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...

Discus and support Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tengo un problema con microsoft edge,antes funcionaba perfecto en mi xbox one,pero hace como un mes comenzo a fallar,no me muestra las miniaturas como... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ferzstar, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ferzstar
    ferzstar Guest

Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...

Tengo un problema con microsoft edge,antes funcionaba perfecto en mi xbox one,pero hace como un mes comenzo a fallar,no me muestra las miniaturas como de Youtube,mercado libre etc. En lugar de la miniatura me sale una hojita doblada de una punta,no se a
    que se deba,antes si se veian las miniaturas,espero y alguien me pueda ayudar gracias

Translation:

I have a problem with microsoft edge, before it worked perfect on my xbox one, but about a month ago it started to fail, it doesn't show me thumbnails like YouTube, free market etc.
    Instead of the miniature I get a leaf folded from a point, I don't know why, before if the miniatures were seen, I hope and someone can help me thanks

:)

ferzstar, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show thumbnails]

Hi ferzstar,

Thank you for the response. If everything else is working fine, then the issue sounds like a network connection issue. Usually when thumbnails or other small pictures don't load, it's because the connection is weak or being interrupted by something. Unplug
    your router and modem from the power source for at least 5 minutes to reset your network.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and open your Settings. Go into Network settings and select Test network speed and statistics. Once the test completes, post the results here so we can compare your results with what would be recommended.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show thumbnails]

hola buen dia

no habia oido de ese problema antes, verifique si tiene actualizaciones haber si asi se arregla mientras buscare en otros foros por una respuesta a su problema

suerte y saludos

[Translation - Hi good day I had not heard of that problem before, check if there are any updates if it is fixed while I search in other forums for an answer to your problem luck and regards]
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Ferzstar,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry in regards to the Microsoft Edge app on Xbox One.

Due to the Microsoft Edge being a pre-installed app on the Operating system, I recommend to try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

If the issue persists, I recommend providing some feedback on Xbox Idea Hub.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. ferzstar Win User

Ya lo reestableci de fabrica sin guardar los juegos ni aplicaciones y sigo teniendo el problema

[Mod Translation-I already reset it without saving the games or applications and I still have the problem]
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ferzstar

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to get utilize Microsoft Edge once again. I can totally understand how this could be somewhat distressing. If a soft reset that keeps your games and apps did not resolve
    the problem, you might want to try the full factory reset next.

When/if you can, let us know if that worked.

Much thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge muestra

2. Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?: There are currently two browsers in the widget store beta but I've never heard of their creators and don't exactly trust them with any log-in information. Is there any chance of MS Edge...
  3. Mouse on Xbox Microsoft EDGE please...

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse on Xbox Microsoft EDGE please...: Man, that could be very useful, i mean, that's essential in a browser, the controller is not practical like the mouse... submitted by /u/ImFoxyz [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft edge being gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge being gone: So i look up what and restart your which I already did and i did so many times plus i pull the plug out and i did more and i lost every plus Microsoft edge is still gone...
  5. Microsoft Edge Not Loading Pages Correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Not Loading Pages Correctly: I’ve been experiencing a new problem with Microsoft Edge, when trying to load certain pages. After trouble shooting with the help of Xbox support, he determined that it wasn’t my Xbox or anything...
  6. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  7. Microsoft edge on XBONEX Russian translation occasionally

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge on XBONEX Russian translation occasionally: Does anyone know why when I go on the web browser on my Xbox does it translate stuff from English to wierd English Russian hybrid sometimes full Russian submitted by /u/bandit3060 [link]...
  8. Pictures saved from microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pictures saved from microsoft edge: I recently downloaded pictures on my xbox one and have no idea where I am able to access these photos. Seems like having a user friendly option to access the things you save would make sense but...
  9. Microsoft Edge for XBOX 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge for XBOX 1: Is there an Ad-blocker for XB1 and if not, will there be one? The web pages load painfully slow on my console due to the amount of ads. Extremely annoying! :-( I tried everything: clearing cache,...
  10. Microsoft edge bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge bug: Bonjour tous, J'ai un souci sur ma xbox one. Microsoft edge ne marche pas correctement quand je suis sur un site de streaming il relance aucune vidéo ou s arrête toute les 30s ... la aujourd'hui...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft edge en xbox one miniaturas de youtube