Microsoft edge slow for you too?

Discus and support Microsoft edge slow for you too? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For several update Alpha skip-ahead Microsoft Edge is slow as it is to do a simple search clicked on a search link in the search bar (all search bars... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft edge slow for you too?

For several update Alpha skip-ahead Microsoft Edge is slow as it is to do a simple search clicked on a search link in the search bar (all search bars combined) even on YouTube the navigation is disastrous whether it is to watch a video or just to search

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Slow Script issue on Xbox Microsoft Edge.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you facing this issue with only one particular website or all the websites?

Please follow the below mentioned methods and check with the issue.

Method 1:

I would suggest to perform the basic troubleshooting for Edge, by referring to the article
    What to do if Microsoft Edge isn't working and check if that
    make any difference.

Method 2:

I suggest to perform network rest on Xbox, by referring to this article
    Network settings on Xbox
    and also you can try using In-private browser to access the website and see if that helps.

Method 3:

You can go to Settings and remove your Microsoft account from Xbox, then re-add the account to Xbox and check with the result.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator
  3. KyoshiiTheBrony Win User

The 'New' Edge is embarrassingly bad

Upon trying to use this more, it is actually worse than I thought. Not only does Edge now barely work on its own, but it actually causes the entire system to run slow while it is open in the background.
    While it is open, my games and apps usually fails to load, prompting an error, but it works as soon as I close Edge. The guide also tends to not work while Edge is open. This is an absolute failure and Microsoft, you really should give us some kind of statement
    because this is pathetic.
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Joystick acceleration?

the speed is determined by, your sensitivity level, and the distance of the stick from the edge of the area. So if you don't want any acceleration, you would have to always move the stick to the edge of the area, which would be tiresome IMO, but changing
    the sensitivity would then only change what happened when your stick reached the edge (and make a very very slight difference in the moment it took to get there).

One of the major plus's of a controller is the movement starting slow and getting faster.
  5. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any decent browsers available?

Hello CowboyWho,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Microsoft Edge on your Xbox One console.

You have also mentioned that the console itself is experiencing performance issues. To battle slow performance, please attempt to follow our
    Xbox One networking slow performance support article for various steps that can be used in order to resolve this case.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Microsoft edge slow for you too?

1. Microsoft edge slow for you too? - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge slow

2. ¿Como descargo archivos de microsoft edge a mi consola xbox one?[Translation-How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Como descargo archivos de microsoft edge a mi consola xbox one?[Translation-How do I...: Hola, Nesecito saber como descargar archivos del Microsoft edge (archivos .exe) porque no me deja ya que la consola xbox one me dice que me tengo que descargar una aplicacion(una supuesta...
  3. Problema con Navegador Microsoft Edge [Problem with Microsoft Edge Browser ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Navegador Microsoft Edge [Problem with Microsoft Edge Browser ]: Chicos necesito que alguien me ayude con un problema por favor...bueno uso bastante el navegador de Microsoft Edge del xbox, ayer quise entrar y la aplicación ya no estaba instalada, igual la...
  4. Microsoft Edge app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge app gone?: I'm a member of Microsoft rewards and I went to do my regular searches via the Microsoft Edge and it's missing from my console. I tried to search for it in the store and it's gone. It's not under...
  5. Microsoft Edge Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Problem: When i visit youtube site ,all the videos icone are blank.it has a little folder square on the top left corner of the icone!it also happen when i visit argos!any one have this problem?...
  6. Microsoft edge is still hot garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge is still hot garbage: Change my mind submitted by /u/yachtz420 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  8. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge: YouTube thumbnails are not appearing by using Microsoft Edge. This has been going on for over a month now and still has not been fixed. I have also seen other posts addressing this. Yet. Nothing...
  9. Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics: Any picture I try to save to my Xbox won’t save or download. Every single one I try. I get the error code 0x80070490. What does that mean? And how do I fix it to being able to download photos...
  10. No está Microsoft edge en mi Xbox one[Translation-There's no Microsoft edge on my Xbox one]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No está Microsoft edge en mi Xbox one[Translation-There's no Microsoft edge on my Xbox one]: Hace unas horas, estaba en Microsoft edge y despues de un rato, apagué la consola. Despues de unas horas volvi a prender el xbox y no estaba la aplicación dd Microsoft edge, la busque en la store...