Microsoft edge slow for you too?

Discus and support Microsoft edge slow for you too? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For several update Alpha skip-ahead Microsoft Edge is slow as it is to do a simple search clicked on a search link in the search bar (all search bars... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft edge slow for you too?

For several update Alpha skip-ahead Microsoft Edge is slow as it is to do a simple search clicked on a search link in the search bar (all search bars combined) even on YouTube the navigation is disastrous whether it is to watch a video or just to search

submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C
    [link] [comments]

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Jan 16, 2020
  2. KyoshiiTheBrony Win User

The 'New' Edge is embarrassingly bad

Upon trying to use this more, it is actually worse than I thought. Not only does Edge now barely work on its own, but it actually causes the entire system to run slow while it is open in the background.
    While it is open, my games and apps usually fails to load, prompting an error, but it works as soon as I close Edge. The guide also tends to not work while Edge is open. This is an absolute failure and Microsoft, you really should give us some kind of statement
    because this is pathetic.
  3. Noor_Azam Win User

Slow Script issue on Xbox Microsoft Edge.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you facing this issue with only one particular website or all the websites?

Please follow the below mentioned methods and check with the issue.

Method 1:

I would suggest to perform the basic troubleshooting for Edge, by referring to the article
    What to do if Microsoft Edge isn't working and check if that
    make any difference.

Method 2:

I suggest to perform network rest on Xbox, by referring to this article
    Network settings on Xbox
    and also you can try using In-private browser to access the website and see if that helps.

Method 3:

You can go to Settings and remove your Microsoft account from Xbox, then re-add the account to Xbox and check with the result.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Joystick acceleration?

the speed is determined by, your sensitivity level, and the distance of the stick from the edge of the area. So if you don't want any acceleration, you would have to always move the stick to the edge of the area, which would be tiresome IMO, but changing
    the sensitivity would then only change what happened when your stick reached the edge (and make a very very slight difference in the moment it took to get there).

One of the major plus's of a controller is the movement starting slow and getting faster.
  5. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

6. XBF Javier R Win User

Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any decent browsers available?

Hello CowboyWho,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Microsoft Edge on your Xbox One console.

You have also mentioned that the console itself is experiencing performance issues. To battle slow performance, please attempt to follow our
    Xbox One networking slow performance support article for various steps that can be used in order to resolve this case.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Microsoft edge slow for you too?

1. Microsoft edge slow for you too? - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge slow

2. I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update: Yesterday I was playing my games on XBOX app - PC . I have a current XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Today since accepting the new windows 10 update I can not log in at all when I click sign...
  3. Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console)

in XboX Insiders
    Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console): Does clearing my history in the built in browser clean those files out or is there somewhere I can go to delete them myself? I just don't want built up space. I downloaded something and other...
  4. The Microsoft edge cursor isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Microsoft edge cursor isn’t working.: Im very mad. The cursor isnt working on microsoft edge and its annoying please reply back ASAP. 1cf204dc-f9b6-4af5-8071-051b1371ef97
  5. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.: [img] So, as sad as it seems, Bing is no longer available. Since I have been a part of the Microsoft Rewards Program, I tried to go and take the trivia, but they have been replaced with a Yahoo!...
  6. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings: i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app. d260a817-6293-4171-acd5-6f746f3dbc5c
  7. Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge: Because you can't use your mouse for microsoft edge, I was wondering if you can use the microsoft edge cursor with arrows keys? Also what can I do to select with my keyboard? I plan on getting one...
  8. Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app: I accidentally clicked on a milicious ad and i dont know if my informaton will be tookin outside the microsoft app on my xbox one and inside the app 34b2f06d-1f20-44fd-ad6e-dfe879bb3432
  9. Microsoft Edge disappeared from my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge disappeared from my Xbox: Microsoft Edge isn’t on my xbox anymore. I tried using an app that would take me to edge and I got an error for it. I can’t download it as an app either. I’ve also tried hard resetting and...
  10. Why is the Xbox One OS still using edge legacy instead of the new Chromium based Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox One OS still using edge legacy instead of the new Chromium based Microsoft...: Why is the Xbox One OS still using edge legacy instead of the new Chromium based Microsoft Edge? 9603d003-8095-4d4f-bbab-12dd54920ef1