Microsoft edge: unsafe website

Discus and support Microsoft edge: unsafe website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is this site that I have visited numerous times to watch movies and series. The problem is that while I visited it yesterday everything was fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A.L.E.XA.L.E.X, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft edge: unsafe website

There is this site that I have visited numerous times to watch movies and series. The problem is that while I visited it yesterday everything was fine. However today the browser indicated it as an "unsafe website" and I was quite hesitant about what I should do. I could use some help!

:)

A.L.E.XA.L.E.X, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Is pointgods take your account.

I reported it MS under unsafe website.
  3. xkatiesinead Win User

It is safe to browse the web with the new IE?

IE was fine for me although I didn't visit any unsafe websites or click links.. Hmm..
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

App function issues on an XBOX ONE X

Hello easy guns,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a page not loading correctly on a website through Microsoft Edge.

The reason for the photos not loading properly, is dependent on the website itself. Microsoft Edge is a great tool for browsing the internet and day to day use, but some websites are not optimized for the console version of the app.

Because of this, it is not guaranteed that every website will work as expected but there is always a possibility that the hosts of said websites will change the optimization for a wider distribution to users that are not on a PC.

Best wishes!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Edge ads

This is the Edge app on Xbox One? The content found on websites is up to the websites that you're visiting and not controlled by Microsoft or a result of the Edge App. There aren't any extensions with the Xbox One version of Edge, so that would also unlikely
    be the culprit. I would really think it's the visited sites that would be causing the redirection, I'm not sure how it would be done otherwise.
    I would recommend reviewing this page to see if it helps in clearing up what you have in Edge to prevent this.
  6. Pain130798 Win User

Xbox Live Login Problem Web

which browser are you using? becuase i recommend you to use microsoft edge, it is the best if you want to do something in microsoft website
Thema:

Microsoft edge: unsafe website

1. Microsoft edge: unsafe website - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge unsafe

2. I can`t believe that Microsoft lets us really navigate their shiny new Microsoft EDGE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can`t believe that Microsoft lets us really navigate their shiny new Microsoft EDGE...: Why must it be impossible vor App-Devs to add mouse support to their Apps. Life could be so much more convenient! [img] 0f73a405-f0fe-4935-a878-43a76484733f
  3. Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage: I went to the feedback and it sent me here. So I'm posting here. Your flairs have nothing about providing feedback. It's like nothing was thought about before hand. Much like this stupid...
  4. Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol: A submitted by /u/BALDE_ASADO_ [link] [comments]
  5. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox: And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments]
  6. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.: I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...: Please submitted by /u/TenuredBot [link] [comments]
  8. How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...: How do I drag and drop on xbox one Microsoft edge im doing a questionnaire were I need to drag the correct response to the correct box. Is this possible??? [img]...
  9. I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...: Hello! I recently saw the new update for Xbox insiders program to get the new web browser for Xbox. I can't find it!!! Can some please help me find the new update please? submitted by...
  10. Unable to close tabs or select anything in the tabs / URL bars in the new Microsoft Edge...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to close tabs or select anything in the tabs / URL bars in the new Microsoft Edge...: The new Microsoft Edge browser just became available to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I'm experiencing an issue where I'm unable to properly navigate the entirety of the tabs or URL...