Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im trying to load up a website, that as of right now is not loading, but other websites like YouTube are loading. Please fix. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YoungNative1419, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading

Im trying to load up a website, that as of right now is not loading, but other websites like YouTube are loading. Please fix.

submitted by /u/YoungNative1419
    [link] [comments]

/u/YoungNative1419, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

App function issues on an XBOX ONE X

Hello easy guns,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a page not loading correctly on a website through Microsoft Edge.

The reason for the photos not loading properly, is dependent on the website itself. Microsoft Edge is a great tool for browsing the internet and day to day use, but some websites are not optimized for the console version of the app.

Because of this, it is not guaranteed that every website will work as expected but there is always a possibility that the hosts of said websites will change the optimization for a wider distribution to users that are not on a PC.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

CRTV wont work on Microsoft edge

Hello Swim,

Is Microsoft Edge having trouble with loading the page or loading the videos within the page?

Is it only this website or is it also others?

Are there other tabs that could possibly be closed?

Clarify the information and we'll be right here to answer.

Best wishes!
  4. SGT Conley Win User

Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

There is no direct error message, as I can't interact with the Microsoft Edge app, but when I click something that would cause Microsoft Edge to open it instead opens the XBL Marketplace & fails to load a page saying;

"Try that again.

Page could not be loaded. Please try again later.

Code: 0x80131500

CV: v2EUBCngZUuaB+Rr"

I have tried the following:

Turning the console off & back on repeatedly, waiting hours in between attempts.

Restarting the console repeatedly, waiting hours in between attempts.

Searching the Microsoft Store, on the console & website, for the app to attempt a redownload.

Searching my hard drives for the Microsoft Edge app.

Nothing has worked & I can't find the app nor open it via alternate methods.

It's as if it doesn't exist.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play videos in browser on my xbox one x

Hello Asgeirleo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to view videos through the above mentioned websites while using the Microsoft Edge browser on your Xbox One console.

The issue may be caused due to the console having a different protection of firewall setup that is not on par with a PC, and each time that the page is attempted to load it is also attempting to load whichever advertisements the website is trying to show.

Our suggestion is to continue refreshing the webpages in an attempt to get the proper load of the page.

Best wishes!
  6. swim junky d Win User

CRTV wont work on Microsoft edge

I can load up the page that has all the videos however when I try to play the videos it just loads forever. Also their are no other tabs open just the CRTV one and I also just did a test and youtube works fine on the app and on Microsoft edge. Also dose
    not matter what video I choose on the website none work so far.
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading

1. Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Websites

2. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  3. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also add a scroll lock specifically for the console...
  4. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: On Xbox One, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error message. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Edge App is...
  5. Why is Microsoft Edge on Xbox One showing google.com in basic html and not standard version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Edge on Xbox One showing google.com in basic html and not standard version?: It goes from google.com to http://www.google.com/#spf=1574734438834 in url bar. I'm using wired connection, I really don't want to reset xbox. Is there any other solution? Theres no option to...
  6. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: Пропал Microsoft Edge с консоли (xbox one x) Его нигде нет, ни в моих приложениях, ни в поиске, ни в Store, нигде. Что мне делать? 9d284875-9614-4ceb-9c69-8b27139d1aff
  7. Microsoft Edge should have mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge should have mouse support: submitted by /u/FiveXFuzion [link] [comments]
  8. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!: bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the...
  9. How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?: [img] So I need to kid proof my xbox and, for obvious reasons, I need to clear the grey boxes that pop up with suggestions as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge. I've tryed everything I can...
  10. New account.xbox.com website doesn't work properly with Mozzila Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New account.xbox.com website doesn't work properly with Mozzila Firefox and Microsoft Edge.: Tittle says all. The new website fails to display game clips on Microsoft Edge and Mozzila Firefox. It just shows this: [img] ...and never loads! Also, the "Popular Mixer Streams" does now show...