Microsoft Edge working in background

Discus and support Microsoft Edge working in background in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I the only one thinking that prevent the new Edge to work in background was a major disappointment and waste of opportunity? I really hope Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/realcoachco, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge working in background

Am I the only one thinking that prevent the new Edge to work in background was a major disappointment and waste of opportunity? I really hope Microsoft is working on it.

Does anyone know if any news regarding this topic has already come out?

submitted by /u/realcoachco
    [link] [comments]

/u/realcoachco, Oct 10, 2021
  2. KyoshiiTheBrony Win User

The 'New' Edge is embarrassingly bad

Upon trying to use this more, it is actually worse than I thought. Not only does Edge now barely work on its own, but it actually causes the entire system to run slow while it is open in the background.
    While it is open, my games and apps usually fails to load, prompting an error, but it works as soon as I close Edge. The guide also tends to not work while Edge is open. This is an absolute failure and Microsoft, you really should give us some kind of statement
    because this is pathetic.
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Snap

It was great feature.. Like it becuase having MS Edge or YouTube in the background..
  4. Smokum Kush Win User

File explorer. Impossible to delete file.

There's a free app called "Files&Folders Lite". It does take some getting used to, but it works. I can once again download wallpapers on Edge and set them as a background.
  5. IbbyFadel Win User

Microsoft Edge not working

Will this delete my saved captures on xbox?
  6. IbbyFadel Win User

Microsoft Edge not working

My OS is up to date and I just did hard reset and unplugged power cord for 5 min but when i started xbox edge still wont load. Any other ideas?
Thema:

Microsoft Edge working in background

1. Microsoft Edge working in background - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge working

2. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

in XboX Insiders
    [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.: Whenever i try to play music from the web app of apple music or spotify,it simply sends back a message saying "Failed to load because no supported source was found". I could've sworned it worked...
  3. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Microphone and downloads don't work.

in XboX Insiders
    [MICROSOFT EDGE]Microphone and downloads don't work.: Despite having microphone access,it doesnt function and i cannot download anything,not even official microsoft edge addon downloads. submitted by /u/totallynothawtsauce [link] [comments]
  4. Microphone not working on the Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Microphone not working on the Microsoft Edge: Even tho it asks me to allow the access to my microphone and it says is accessing my microphone, still doesn't work. It works fine on the console itself. Only on Edge browser is not working at...
  5. Microsoft Edge Xbox - Foxtel Go no longer working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Xbox - Foxtel Go no longer working: Entirely possible this is a foxtel related issue, however their customers service is anything but helpful so I thought I'd post here in case someone has had a similar issue. The error on Foxtel...
  6. Downloads not working in new Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Downloads not working in new Microsoft Edge: So in the new updated build of Microsoft Edge I can't seem to download stuff from let's say media fire even if the permission automatic download is on it still doesn't download. submitted by...
  7. Microsoft Edge audio won't work on Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge audio won't work on Xbox game bar: Im tryna record a song on an online piano site, but the audio from Edge is Muted! How do I fix this without turning on my microphone? 1f14bdc7-ae76-44b3-9e71-6bd5a817507f
  8. Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect: My son has been using the Edge browser on an Xbox One to access online schooling on Microsoft Teams. This was working fairly well for several weeks, using the Kinect camera video and Xbox audio in...
  9. Why doesn't my Microsoft Edge work on my Xbox One S and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my Microsoft Edge work on my Xbox One S and how do I fix it?: Every time I open Microsoft Edge, it shows a blank white screen and then goes to the Xbox Home after 5 seconds. 3bc33f06-fdc1-4324-a335-77da47e07180
  10. The Microsoft edge cursor isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Microsoft edge cursor isn’t working.: Im very mad. The cursor isnt working on microsoft edge and its annoying please reply back ASAP. 1cf204dc-f9b6-4af5-8071-051b1371ef97