Microsoft edge xbox one

Discus and support Microsoft edge xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant see thumbnails for youtube videos on microsoft edge HELP WOULD BE NICE 1984ec1f-f293-4a30-89d1-680c57f51863 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Starslasher39v2, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft edge xbox one

I cant see thumbnails for youtube videos on microsoft edge HELP WOULD BE NICE

:)

Starslasher39v2, Oct 28, 2019
  2. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

3. AppointedAce6 Win User
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hi Mugboy,

Thanks for the update. You may want to check out this page:
    How to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge on Xbox One
    . There, you will find steps to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge that may be affecting your ability to use the application.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Edge ads

This is the Edge app on Xbox One? The content found on websites is up to the websites that you're visiting and not controlled by Microsoft or a result of the Edge App. There aren't any extensions with the Xbox One version of Edge, so that would also unlikely
    be the culprit. I would really think it's the visited sites that would be causing the redirection, I'm not sure how it would be done otherwise.
    I would recommend reviewing this page to see if it helps in clearing up what you have in Edge to prevent this.
  6. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
Thema:

Microsoft edge xbox one

1. Microsoft edge xbox one - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge

2. Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?: Hello! I am wondering, is it possible to sync your xbox one internet explorer or microsoft edge data with your microsoft account (IE/ME) data on your PC? By this I mean is it possible to sync...
  3. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  4. Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge no muestra las miniaturas [Translation - Microsoft Edge does not show...: Tengo un problema con microsoft edge,antes funcionaba perfecto en mi xbox one,pero hace como un mes comenzo a fallar,no me muestra las miniaturas como de Youtube,mercado libre etc. En lugar de la...
  5. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  6. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...
  7. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge: Hi, I have a problem, when i open video on Xbox One, Microsoft Edge browser writes "unsupported browser" can you help me somehow? Two weeks ago it was possible. a7873e10-a1b7-481b-b371-3a1d09a79666
  8. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  9. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]