Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

Discus and support Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Osiris-Reflection, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks)

submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection
    [link] [comments]

/u/Osiris-Reflection, Oct 22, 2019
  2. TDG_CRASHFIRE Win User

Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

I have not seen this yet. I personally do not have this problem. Have you tried clearing Edge?
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there hughesey009,

We do apologize for the inconvenience, I know I've been experiencing this myself and it could be a bit frustrating. We hope that this is resolved soon and an update is put out so that we can see our thumbnails already.

We will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers, please be patient while this is resolved.

Thank you,

Happy Gaming!
  4. hughesey009 Win User

Thanks for replying. Guess i'll have to use the awful app for now then. The menu tab icons have vanished now too. The video timer bar won't go away like it normally does, just stays on screen. It's all over the place.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there hughesey009,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on this inconvenience. I understand how this could befuddle anyone. It could be that the newest version of Youtube's site might be utilizing some kind of plugin that is not compatible with the current version
    of Microsoft Edge.

For the mean time I would suggest using the YouTube app instead.

Thanks for reading!
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

This is a known problem with youtube and the problem is at youtube until its fixed the best way is to use the youtube app on xbox
Thema:

Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

1. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge youtube

2. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  3. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  4. Microsoft Edge on Xbox One keeps playing Youtube video audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox One keeps playing Youtube video audio: Whenever I open Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, audio from a Youtube video I watched on Microsoft Edge will start playing at a random time even if there are no tabs with Youtube open. It's been...
  5. Microsoft Edge/Youtube error on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge/Youtube error on Xbox One.: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft Edge app and it's very frustrating, i was watching YouTube on the browser and i had to turn off the Xbox One, but when i turn it on again it started to...
  6. Microsoft Edge Playback Old Youtube Video Sound When Not on YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Playback Old Youtube Video Sound When Not on YouTube: Edge keeps playing the "sound only" of the last video I played. Even when all tabs are closed the sound of this video keeps playing. I've closed out and restarted the xbox1 and everytime I open up...
  7. posting youtube video and Microsoft edge links

in XBoX Games and Apps
    posting youtube video and Microsoft edge links: Why cant there be an option to share to activity feed on youtube app or Microsoft edge its not that hard... 79bd40ac-e21c-42db-96a1-31a3dab106b0
  8. What is happening with YouTube & Microsoft Edge not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with YouTube & Microsoft Edge not working?: So we always watch movies at night, and every time when we go to a website we have ads and this and that. And YouTube is not working what in the heavens is happening?...
  9. Xbox One Will Not Let me : Switch Accounts, Open YouTube, Microsoft Edge, Any Of My Games / ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Will Not Let me : Switch Accounts, Open YouTube, Microsoft Edge, Any Of My Games / ...: Heyhey, just having a mini panic attack since about like five pm last night ( bf was on his profile watching youtube videos before I tried switching profiles to my own and the problems started )...
  10. Xbox will play audio but freeze the video on youtube and microsoft edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will play audio but freeze the video on youtube and microsoft edge: when i go to watch a video on youtube or microsoft edge the video will go into a 1 second time loop and will stay like that the audio to the video continues though....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube thumbnails not showing windows edge

2. microsoft edge youtube thumbnails not showing

3. xbox one edge youtube thumbnails

4. youtube thumbnail microsoft edge,
  5. xbox one edge not displaying youtube thumbnails,
  6. youtube thumbnails not showing microsoft edge,
  7. why cant i see thumbnail on xbox one youtube,
  8. microsoft edge not showing thumbnails,
  9. microsoft edge no thumbnails,
  10. microsoft edge youtube no thumbnails,
  11. microsoft edge youtube thumbnails,