Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

Discus and support Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SANSTHEFATASS, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download anything with it anymore no matter what. But I mightve found a way around this, Quarrel. The discord client app. You can download anything thru it. Might be a non permanent fix for you if you have the same issues as me.

submitted by /u/SANSTHEFATASS
    [link] [comments]

/u/SANSTHEFATASS, Sep 21, 2021
  2. travmank Win User

Xbox one Microsoft edge need a big fix

Edge used to play 1080p and now it doesn't since the update!!! Fix this!!!
  3. phantom181 Win User

Error code

XBOX 1 MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHIN PROBLEM and ask for SIGN IN PROBLEM fix
    For anyone and everyone having Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Crashing problems , it is due to all the pop up add sites which have mal and spamware . It causes ur system to act in the same way ur computer would if has these problems like when chrome and
    ie crash and **** up. I have been having crash issues for months and today finally it **** it self up worst yet wont load just returns to menu upon numerous trys it then advised of an error code and then advised if you want to use the internet press home and
    sign in. I new it wasnt a major system issue as on my second xbox acc edge had no such problems only on my main account. The way to fix this is as follows as it worked for me as of 5minutes ago no more crashing or problems.

Remove the xbox account from he system which will remove ur settings data from the xbox but dont worry as soon as u RE ADD the Account and sign back in Open up microsoft edge or ie whichever has problem and the app will resync and refresh and load up pefectly
    fine. This has been an issue for quite a while and many ppl are unaware of the fix

Hope this helps you out :)
    it works! thanks a lot! its a big help. cheers!
  4. AlexWalker_047 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I finally found a fix to the problem just login to the website from Microsoft Edge{Internet Explorer} browser.

Good Luck!
  5. Mr Josu Win User

Auto dimming while watching Twitch Stream

Its a big problem for microsoft to fix this issue with twitch????????
  6. JackTalzin Win User

Bought ATOMs - Wasn’t given ATOMs (FO76) and Microsoft won’t refund or give what I bought

Bethesda has stated its not their problem. They said its Microsofts and then told me to go to their site (bethesda) which has info on how to potentially fix this issue... the problem? Their site just links to microsoft support as their solution.
Thema:

Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

1. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edges Big

2. Microsoft Edge working in background

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge working in background: Am I the only one thinking that prevent the new Edge to work in background was a major disappointment and waste of opportunity? I really hope Microsoft is working on it. Does anyone know if any...
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge keeps closing, started with the latest update: If I navigating youtube it closes, or any other site. No error message or anything just crashes and brings me to the home screen. submitted by /u/GeezyBoy_Jan [link] [comments]
  4. How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox

in XboX Insiders
    How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox: How do u save a picture on the new Microsoft edge xbox submitted by /u/Ok_Agent7156 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!: Hi there Xbox community, please bring back the Download option in the new Microsoft edge, we need that Thanks! submitted by /u/Hour-Quarter3836 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge Transferring favorites from your console to your computer

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Transferring favorites from your console to your computer: I find it surprising that as far as Xbox has come regarding some of the utilities and speed that some aspects have yet to be addressed. One of them being if you have favorites on your Xbox console...
  7. Is the new Microsoft Edge available for insider Omega?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Microsoft Edge available for insider Omega?: Is the new Microsoft Edge available for insider Omega?? submitted by /u/XFilpinho [link] [comments]
  8. Streaming on the new Microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on the new Microsoft edge: Streaming sites like netflix, disney+ and prime video don't work on new microsoft edge of xbox. Is it just me or is someone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Angelo-gabriel [link]...
  9. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

in XboX Insiders
    [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.: Whenever i try to play music from the web app of apple music or spotify,it simply sends back a message saying "Failed to load because no supported source was found". I could've sworned it worked...
  10. Xbox one Microsoft edge need a big fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Microsoft edge need a big fix: Every time I use the Microsoft edge app on my Xbox one no matter what I'm doing it instantly crashes on me I can't watch anything on that app and what sucks is that I won't happen all the time but...