Microsoft Elite Controller V2

Discus and support Microsoft Elite Controller V2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Service Request Number is 1507956531 Hi there, My self Rajesh & I am customer service Administrator @ Noel Leeming Store. We had booked complaint on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NLGGleanfield, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Elite Controller V2

Service Request Number is 1507956531

Hi there,

My self Rajesh & I am customer service Administrator @ Noel Leeming Store. We had booked complaint on 3rd Of Sep 2020 & your rep. Jasmin had attended me on phone. She was not able to log the service because
    of some system issue & asked me that she will send an email to manual logging team and will process the replacement. After that I had follow up mails three more time & the same answer. Today is 18th Of Sep 2020 & I had one more customer complaint which Ms
    Daisy had attended. While conversation I had reminded about this ticket so she told me that she will tell Jasmine to follow up. I have just got a very rude call from Jasmin now, stating I wanted to do some magic to get things shorted & she is not an magician.

A REALLY GREAT ANSWER from Microsoft rep. I did't expect that from a very reputed company. This controller was given to me by customer for repair/replacement on 2nd Sep & they are just
    behind me for getting replacement. Your rep has the same standard answer & now things goes for Magic. YES, you need to do magic to get your problem shorted. Its Microsoft' problem that they had given access to only one person & which she is not able to get
    access of their system & my customer is suffering. Its your company' problem why should I have to bear it ? If in case, we need to give replacement, we need to bear a cost, not you and that is just because of someones else' lack of efficiency.

The great thing is your team member who is really even don't know how to talk to customer. I am still handling my customer without any rudeness.

Please provide me an solution

:)

NLGGleanfield, Sep 18, 2020
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

Birthday gaming!

elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

New Xbox Elite 2 Controller (Windows 10)

The white Elite controller is not an Elite V2, just a minor revision with new color.
  4. DominumStige Win User

What controller you use?

I use the Elite Controller V2. It is very comfortable, ergonomic and customizable.
  5. RangerTail Win User

Xbox Elite Controllerv2 [Mod removed]

I don't play hard or competitively. Just google Elite controller v2 issues and view the results - its staggering.

However, I have no problem going online to let everyone know to avoid this controller like COVID.

In addition, Microsoft has acknowledged that this is an issue:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues

So......?

Update:

Switched to my 39.00 Afterglow controller that Ive had for 4 years, The fact that the 39.00 Afterglow has out-performed the 300.00 elite v2 is pathetic on so many levels...
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

Microsoft Elite Controller V2

1. Microsoft Elite Controller V2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Elite Controller

2. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty - Terrible Service from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty - Terrible Service from Microsoft: I purchased an Elite Controller Series 2 in March. I also opted for the 3 year warranty. I live right down the street from a MS store, so the ability to quickly swap it out was ideal. But now...
  4. Microsoft elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite controller 2: I’ve been having a lot of issues with my controller so I started searching. All the threads I found describing the problems have been closed. My elite series 2 controller has a left stick that...
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 controller issues!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 controller issues!!: I’ve been having a lot of issues with my controller so I started searching. All the threads I found describing the problems have been closed. My elite series 2 controller has a left stick that...
  6. Is Microsoft doing anything about the Elite Series 2 controller shut off problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft doing anything about the Elite Series 2 controller shut off problem: I bought my elite 2 under a year ago. Just recently it started shutting off. I thought it was something wring with my xbox. Now I am seeing it is a major problem. For $170 this controller shoukd...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  8. Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I have purchased it from Amazon last week. I just registered it on the xbox.com and it shows I've got a 1 year warranty. I was wondering...
  9. Microsoft Elite controller warranty process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite controller warranty process: How do I go about getting a warranty repair for the Xbox elite controller I purchased in April. Tried some of the suggested links, but they only took me to my account. Do I need to add the...
  10. Microsoft Complete & Xbox Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete & Xbox Elite 2 Controller: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller 2 back in March, and it recently started having stick drift problems. It got increasingly worse, so I shipped it off yesterday for a replacement or...