Microsoft: Enforcement suspension for something I did not do

Discus and support Microsoft: Enforcement suspension for something I did not do in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Enforcement suspension for something I did not do To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com If you are eligible for... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by chupacabraj33, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Enforcement suspension for something I did not do

chupacabraj33, Feb 16, 2017
  2. Kirsty
    Kirsty Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

Meh, 99.9% of the time suspensions are given because you HAVE done something wrong. I've rarely seen the enforcement team get it wrong.

Kirsty, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Account account suspended even with a good rep. WHY?

Rep doesn't have anything to do with suspensions/bannings. The enforcement team would have found that you did something to violate the code of conduct. the enforcement site Denaz gave you is the only place to find out information about your suspension and
    to submit a case review.

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Feb 16, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Account account suspended even with a good rep. WHY?

Rep doesn't have anything to do with suspensions/bannings. The enforcement team would have found that you did something to violate the code of conduct. the enforcement site Denaz gave you is the only place to find out information about your suspension and
    to submit a case review.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not unsuspended yet

If the enforcement team discovers that you did something else to violate the code, they can extend the suspension.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Trying to get additional details on a child account

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Reports need to be investigated first which takes time.The 2nd suspension would be for something he did before his first suspension was even issued.

That date is for when the suspension issued,not when the offence occurred.

The enforcement site here is the only place to find out about any enforcement actions.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I was banned while already banned.

Because each suspension is a punishment for a separate actions. Say you did something on a Monday that someone reported you for. It takes a couple of days for the enforcement team to investigate so on Wednesday you do something else that someone else reports
    you for just before the enforcement team issues a suspension for Monday. So now they get a new report for something else and suspend you for what happened on Wednesday. You just still happen to be banned for the 1st thing you did.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Enforcement suspension for something I did not do - Similar Threads - Microsoft Enforcement suspension

2. Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement: I received the below message on my account this morning, but where do I go to find out the details of what I'm being accused of having done? I've logged on to enforcement.xbox.com, and I've logged...
  3. How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?: I was suspended unfairly and would like to dispute it by having the enforcement reviewed. However i was unable to get navigate the enforcement webpage and have been locked out. I called Microsoft...
  4. MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT: FOR THOUS THAT HAVE A LIFE BAN MICROSOFT SHOULD GIVE THEM A CHOICE TO BEHAVE THEM SELF ON XBOX LIVE OR THEY WILL GO BACK ON A LIFE BAN. THIS IS NOT RIGHT FOR THE PLAYERS THAT GOT THERE LIFE BAN...
  5. The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft: Why is it that one can't make a counter argument over a suspension? I was recently suspended for telling someone i was going to get them banned because of some terrible and racist remarks that...
  6. Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans: Ive been with xbox a long time, and im tired of their [Mod Removed - Profanity] and not caring. I bought a brand new Division Edition Xb1 and it still to this day it will not connect wirelessly....
  7. Microsoft Enforcement Strike 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Enforcement Strike 3: Alright so I shall be quite frank and word this appropriately so as to frame the ideological problem as well as the unreasonable expectation. Initial Problem: -Banned from xbox communications...
  8. Microsoft enforcement team and how thy banned players.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft enforcement team and how thy banned players.: i think this is very wrong that Microsoft enforcement team cant take a way my constitutional right this is very wrong First Amendment. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of...
  9. Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?: Since xbox enforcement has no way to contact them I'm posting this here to have it addressed. My gamerpic has been suspended and I need a justifiable reason for it. My gamerpic was the Jerusalem...
  10. Why are Microsoft threatening xbox players with enforcement team for asking for a refund??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft threatening xbox players with enforcement team for asking for a refund??: i purchased content yet again on xbox store and Microsoft took my money but i recieved no content i contacted support they told me to contact the developer they told me to contact Microsoft...