Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello receive an error message below when trying to add money to child account "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DustyFantastic, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify

hello

receive an error message below when trying to add money to child account
    "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info"

the child account in question has two banners at the top asking to sign in again on windows pc and xbox with a button on the right that says 'Fix It'

clicking the 'Fix It' button shows a box which then says to go to 'aka dot ms/familyverify' from each device and follow the instructions... opened up Bing on xbox, typed that in, and it just opens up the Microsoft Store..

have not had a problem in the past, it just seems to want to do this familyverify thing now..

any help much appreciated.

thanks Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify :)

:)

DustyFantastic, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:22 AM
  2. DustyFantastic Win User

Hi Georges C.,

thanks for responding.

I'm not sure i quite follow you though - I do not ask for anyone to add a balance to the child account, or access any data, I am asking for assistance in being able to verify the account on either the windows pc or xbox and providing some background information.

the aka.ms/familyverify link that i am asked to go to, simply does nothing on either pc or xbox, and every time i return to the family safety page under the childs account, a banner states that the account has not been verified.

thanks in advance for any help!
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DustyFantastic, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or accurately check this issue of the error or because we can not add balance in the child account.

To effectively clarify this issue, you need to contact Microsoft support directly via chat so that they can help you.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

My game is giving me a authentication error for destiny 2 and it sais something is wrong with my xbox account I looked and cant find anything please help mods!

5. andrejsebul Win User

Can't change my privacy and online settings

Yeah, sorry. I logged into Microsoft family safety on my android phone. When I log in to my PC, it still says my account is not connected to a device, which makes it unable to change my settings (it says for Family safety features to work, my account has to be connected to a device).
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

나이인증이 안됩니다...[Translation-Age verification is not allowed...]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, in some regions, age verification is required to play some game titles. If you are unable to verify, you will need to

update your security information
    on the
    account website

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???: Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!??? I type this as I have been on the phone for over an HOUR! I have two valid credit cards on file. I sent funds to one...
  3. Microsoft Family Gaming App restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Gaming App restrictions: [img] I do not want to keep doing this every time my child opens the app. How do I stop this from happening? I have already removed and added them back to Microsoft family. That did not help....
  4. microsoft family safety 가족 설정한적 없음

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft family safety 가족 설정한적 없음: 안녕하세요. 가 마인크래프트를 다운로드하 하는데 부모인증을 하라 하더라 요. 그런데 부모설 을 한 이 없습니다. 그런데도 누군가 부모행세를 하 있는건가, 크롬도 부모의 허락을 받 시작하라 하네요. 가족 나가기 시스템을 다른 질문에서 시킨데로 따라하기 까지했는데 눈을 씻 봐도 나가기 기능은 없었습니다. 그리 다른 계 으로 family...
  5. Unable to use Google Family Link after installing Microsoft Family Safety on Android

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to use Google Family Link after installing Microsoft Family Safety on Android: Hi, I have been using Google Family Link to control my kids use of their Android phones. I normally works flawlessly. After installing Microsoft Family Safety (in order for my kids to be able to...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  7. Settings/Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Settings/Microsoft Family Safety: Recently I've been having trouble hearing other players who aren't my friends on games like sea of thieves. I go to change my settings but it says I am in a family group. I go to remove myself...
  8. Xbox gamebar not blocked Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not blocked Microsoft Family Safety: Hi, I was wondering why the Xbox Gamebar isn't included in the apps for Content Restrictions. I don't want my child to be able to chat/call unless I allow them to. What's the point of blocking...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety - Xbox One SmartGlass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety - Xbox One SmartGlass: Hello, I just got an email from my daughter's account saying that she downloaded Xbox One Smartglass. The only issue is that she cannot download anything as her account is fully locked down. I...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong: Hello, Each week I get my Microsoft Family Safety report for the activity of my boys on their Xbox and each week it is wrong. I even spent 30 minutes on tech support trying to make sure that our...