Microsoft Films/Tv rental Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Films/Tv rental Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, Rented Avengers Infinity War yesterday about 4pm but couldn't finish it last night. Went back to watch it today and it stated that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaisyDeathChain, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Microsoft Films/Tv rental Issue

Hey all,

Rented Avengers Infinity War yesterday about 4pm but couldn't finish it last night.

Went back to watch it today and it stated that the rental had expired.

When I rented it I was advised that I would have 48 hours to complete the movie but this appears to not be the case.

I have tried to request a call back from Microsoft but when they call there's silence on the line.

Can anyone help?

:)

DaisyDeathChain, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club

lol glad its in my love film rental list

Storm Of Souls, Aug 19, 2018
  3. what are play like for pre orders

lollipop chainsaw £29.85 shopto+ a free XBL film rental

lollipop chainsaw GAME price £39.99

-

Nice price difference their

Private Maximo, Aug 19, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. You should get 48 hours to watch the film. You will need to contact official support about this though. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269 or you can start an online chat via this link
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

onyxishere, Aug 20, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. You should get 48 hours to watch the film. You will need to contact official support about this though. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269 or you can start an online chat via this link
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Storm Of Souls Win User

Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club

lol glad its in my love film rental list
  7. maxen Win User

1 month trial asking me to purchase tv show

With the Gold trial, only the access to Live features is free.

That means you can play multiplayer games online, watch Netflix and so on.

TV shows and movies are still a paid-for service, which are separate.

However, there is one film that is a free rental this weekend. There should be information about it on the Dashbaord.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Zune charged me for a film but didn't let me play it.

Are you saying that you both rented and purchased the film, and the purchase didn't work, or are you saying "purchase" in reference to paying for the rental?
  9. DCFC734 Win User

Lovefilm vs Swapgame

I use boomerang rentals and they're quite good, not used lovefilm for games but i guess they're the same as renting films
Thema:

1. Microsoft Films/Tv rental Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Films rental

2. Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?: On PC and Mobile devices the Minecraft app from the Microsoft store supports mcpack addons, You can download recource packs and behavior packs together direcltly into the game Itself. Minecraft...
  3. Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account: Microsoft does not give you the ability to transfer your gametag from one Microsoft account to another. This may be useful for example when your child grows up and they want to use their own...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games: Is there a way to reset statistics in Microsoft Casual Games? 34b05bcb-e373-4388-bb7c-3844c2700568
  5. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  6. to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to buy something on xbox one console or microsoft website with credit card from a another...: i have a uk xbox account and i live in hungary and i have a credit card with huf (hungary money) and possible buy a cod black ops 3 season pass to my uk account? and and if so, how much you need...
  7. What does Microsoft do about cheaters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does Microsoft do about cheaters?: I came across a player gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal Information] who was Pretty obviously using cheats or mods in a lobby on Red Dead online. He kept distrubing our game by constantly...
  8. Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...: Can anyone please tell me how a person can complete 30 puzzles in 40 minutes in the Microsoft solitaire collection when some of the puzzles are four boards to complete...
  9. Renting on the Microsoft film store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renting on the Microsoft film store: Is there a reason I can't rent some films on the store? I wanted to rent 10 clover field but my only option was to buy it. Have Microsoft removed this feature to rent?...
  10. I hope Microsoft decides to do a 3D patch for the Xbox One, then I can watch films and play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I hope Microsoft decides to do a 3D patch for the Xbox One, then I can watch films and play ...: Having a 3D patch would be a great idea because anyone who has a 3D t.v like me can take full advantage and not have to go to a shop and buy a 3D Blu Ray Player. 8c3f6d82-c0c5-4df4-82ef-96519a47beeb