Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ?

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fellow Flight Sim 2020 enthusiasts.... as of a week back Flight Sim 2020 simply stopped working per the method I have used since purchase of the latest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aldan21, Feb 20, 2021.

1. aldan21
    aldan21 Guest

Fellow Flight Sim 2020 enthusiasts.... as of a week back Flight Sim 2020 simply stopped working per the method I have used since purchase of the latest Flight Sim Deluxe Version... When I attempt to run the game, I get redirected to the Microsoft Store where it shows I own the product .. Despite this, I cannot run the game from my DeskTop or the Store ... Any advice ..... Frustrated :-(

:)

aldan21, Feb 20, 2021
  2. SpookyDiver Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

"Hi All

Hope someone can help me.

Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The configuration setup was saved. I then closed the game down.

Now when I start up Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 it no longer detects the CH Flight Sim Yoke. I have also tried plugging in the CH Fighterstick (which was previously detected) and it is now undetected as well.

The USB ports work fine outside Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 as tested by adding a second keyboard. (update: under Windows 10 device manager I also checked to can see if Windows 10 detects the insertion and removal of the CH controllers - I confirmed OK that
    Windows 10 had no problems detecting the addition and removal of the controllers.

It seems to be a detection problem by Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (despite the fact Windows 10 can detect the controllers)

Welcome any advise why Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 has 'forgotten' its plug in controls.

TIA

Des (tippiersaucer2)"
    This afternoon I was playing FS 2020 with an Xbox controller because Flight gear is not available anywhere, except at Ama..n for 400-500% price markups. Today I received a Thrustmaster Rudder pedal I bought at the Microsoft Store and FS 2020 detect it without
    problems. After setting up the axis, I played for awhile and got off. When I got back on a few minutes later my Xbox controller was gone from FS2020. The Rudder Pedals were still showing and working, but no signs of the controller. Unplugging, rebooting
    the PC (Windows 10 Pro latest) did not do any good. I tried the controller with Steam games and it works as usual, so there is something going on with FS 2020 recognizing USB devices for sure....
  3. KyleW1864 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

How do i set up CH Products Flight Sim Yoke for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020?
    I had to map each axis and button manually. Equipment must be too old for them to do it for us.
  4. beamynobledrew Win User

beta for xbox?

So whats the full recap on flight sim 2020????
  5. dempup Win User

compatibilidad x box one s

Hi Luis.

The MS Flight Sim 2020, has not yet been announced for the Xbox, so currently we can't tell you if it will run on the Xone s or it will be for the series S/X.
  6. michaelmc loughlin Win User

Keyboard not working Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Same issue for me can not use the keyboard on flight sim 2020 not happy 😒
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: I have the disc version of MSFS 2020 which has been working fine up until recently. When I start the game up the following happens: Game starts Message window pops up saying "Due to an...
  3. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!: I had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  4. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!: i had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  5. Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?: I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too? 86cdae6f-c7f1-4507-ba57-23a9d1f54e00
  6. microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight sim 2020: hello i got flight simulator standard disk version. i did all the installs and now when i open flight simulator it cant even come to the updater. when i come to loading screen....
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim Yoke.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim Yoke.: I am now in the Simulator but whenever I try to use the yoke in the game, it only has the option to "Toggle Yoke Visibilty" and I can't use it. 9e41fc89-ecef-40be-8785-2f950bf29e34
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim: So I have just got it working but now the icons of the tutorial won't load in and I cannot click it so I can't learn the game. If somone can help me that'd be great....
  9. New Microsoft flight sim

in XBoX on Windows
    New Microsoft flight sim: Hi Took 10 years to produce this junk Certainly did not expect this nonsense from Microsoft I will take my money back and never buy a product again until it has some good history Very...
  10. flight sim 2020 pc microsoft store loads and shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    flight sim 2020 pc microsoft store loads and shuts down: did the main updates the japanese update is not loading system comes to that and shuts down 8436adbd-6011-4142-a20c-a3c5fd5729f8