Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere

Discus and support Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft announced that the flight sim will be available for purchase on PC with xbox game pass. Can you purchase without? Also because the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinSpike, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JustinSpike
    JustinSpike Guest

Microsoft announced that the flight sim will be available for purchase on PC with xbox game pass. Can you purchase without? Also because the xbox version will come out later, will you need to repurchase on xbox, or will this be a play anywhere game? Maybe
    it is too early to know this info - thanks

:)

JustinSpike, Oct 12, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I'm sure it will be play anywhere since that is a trend in Microsoft.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. Cyberbiker Win User

5. H3PA80R Win User

As the others already mentioned it is too early to say anaything about it. In my personal Opinion it is possible that it will be a Play anywhere title and that it will be part of any game pass since it is a first part game. Really excited to play the game
    myself and it would be nice if we could play it on the console and the pc with the same savegame.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Too early to say, but I'm excited about the play anywhere possibilities
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight SIM

2. microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight sim 2020: i have the activation code bought from cdkey uk but i can not find microsoft flight sim 2020 to activate it 593791ea-6899-4543-bf73-d83f317026af
  3. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: After the most recent update roughly (12GB), the game does not load anymore. After the initial loading screen, "Press any key to start", the loader just spins but nothing happens. Opening up task...
  4. Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox, Microsoft flight sim: Hi there, I purchased and downloaded Microsoft flight sim, however, I could not open the app because I have a 32 bit processor when I need 64, i feel terrible about this, so I realised that it...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim Free flight error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim Free flight error: I installed mfs2020 and i canplay the activities and challenges, but when I try to make a free flight, I cant, i press the Fly yellow button and it wont go, I tried reisntalling the game, and I...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Minimum Requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Minimum Requirements: I get a message that I don't meet minimum requirements but it looks like I have more than the minimum. Intel i7-6700 CPU @3.4Ghz 3.41 Ghz 16 GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 I also have a 100 meg...
  7. Microsoft flight sim 2020 dvd edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 dvd edition: Hi hope some one can help, i have installed the disc contents to my d drive and entered the activation code, the Microsoft store says that i own the game and the install tab is there, i click the...
  8. Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is.: On Steam, I downloaded Microsoft flight sim 2020 but when I started it, it says "This Xbox Live Account is already used with another Steam account on Microsoft Flight Simulator. You will not have...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers): Hi All Hope someone can help me. Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim: Every time I open up Microsoft flight sim 2020 it always crashes with no error message. I have a Geforce 940 MX. I am pretty sure it is below the minimum requirements but there are plenty of games...