Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere

Discus and support Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft announced that the flight sim will be available for purchase on PC with xbox game pass. Can you purchase without? Also because the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinSpike, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JustinSpike
    JustinSpike Guest

Microsoft announced that the flight sim will be available for purchase on PC with xbox game pass. Can you purchase without? Also because the xbox version will come out later, will you need to repurchase on xbox, or will this be a play anywhere game? Maybe
    it is too early to know this info - thanks

:)

JustinSpike, Oct 12, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I'm sure it will be play anywhere since that is a trend in Microsoft.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. Cyberbiker Win User

5. H3PA80R Win User

As the others already mentioned it is too early to say anaything about it. In my personal Opinion it is possible that it will be a Play anywhere title and that it will be part of any game pass since it is a first part game. Really excited to play the game
    myself and it would be nice if we could play it on the console and the pc with the same savegame.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Too early to say, but I'm excited about the play anywhere possibilities
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight SIM

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview: Looks cool, I'll bet it will run great on project scarlett along with halo infinite. 459f1230-035e-478f-b92b-4b0e11036c05
  3. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  4. New Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Microsoft Flight Simulator: will there be commercial planes as well as small planes in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator bf2c143f-63bb-4263-9348-4bb723018971
  5. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion: Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator here. 7f5fa7ae-f3ae-4103-83b9-a3d0f090ca51
  8. microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator: Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or something like that, or can I just use my...
  9. microsoft flight

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight: oi agora preciso do codigo de acesso ao Games For Windows Live todo mundo dis para mim que tem que desinstalar e instalar denovo mas não da,comentem que voce tem a resposta.jogo microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls: I am wondering if the Saitek controls (yoke, rudder, throttle quadrants, etc...) will be compatible with the 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one?...