Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot...

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Have upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate for an XBOX ONE X to access Cloud gaming and specifically Microsoft Flight SIM 2020. Looked up some info... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david42_419, May 12, 2022.

1. david42_419
    david42_419 Guest

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot...

Hello,

Have upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate for an XBOX ONE X to access Cloud gaming and specifically Microsoft Flight SIM 2020.

Looked up some info online and found something about deleting the saved game info, but there isn't anything saved to delete. This may apply only to XBOX Series X, we have an XBOX ONE X.

Controller will not access anything but main menus, cannot select OPTIONS and CONTROLLER SETTINGs to make changes.

This is a cloud game so cannot simply delete the game that we have found anyway.

How do we delete the cloud data to essentially start with a fresh setup?

Note that the controller works with other games, issue exists only with this game.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

DJ

:)

david42_419, May 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot now navigate menus

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today DJ

Mate, unfortunately the only way that I found for this specific case is download your profile on a Series S/X console (can be using a friend’s console <or something more “creative”> or go to any site where a series X or S is exposed and log in on your account quickly and delete the cloud saving from there)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot now navigate menus

Sadly the options are limited to access to the latest consoles
  4. SpookyDiver Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

"Hi All

Hope someone can help me.

Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The configuration setup was saved. I then closed the game down.

Now when I start up Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 it no longer detects the CH Flight Sim Yoke. I have also tried plugging in the CH Fighterstick (which was previously detected) and it is now undetected as well.

The USB ports work fine outside Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 as tested by adding a second keyboard. (update: under Windows 10 device manager I also checked to can see if Windows 10 detects the insertion and removal of the CH controllers - I confirmed OK that
    Windows 10 had no problems detecting the addition and removal of the controllers.

It seems to be a detection problem by Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (despite the fact Windows 10 can detect the controllers)

Welcome any advise why Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 has 'forgotten' its plug in controls.

TIA

Des (tippiersaucer2)"
    This afternoon I was playing FS 2020 with an Xbox controller because Flight gear is not available anywhere, except at Ama..n for 400-500% price markups. Today I received a Thrustmaster Rudder pedal I bought at the Microsoft Store and FS 2020 detect it without
    problems. After setting up the axis, I played for awhile and got off. When I got back on a few minutes later my Xbox controller was gone from FS2020. The Rudder Pedals were still showing and working, but no signs of the controller. Unplugging, rebooting
    the PC (Windows 10 Pro latest) did not do any good. I tried the controller with Steam games and it works as usual, so there is something going on with FS 2020 recognizing USB devices for sure....
  5. KyleW1864 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

How do i set up CH Products Flight Sim Yoke for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020?
    I had to map each axis and button manually. Equipment must be too old for them to do it for us.
  6. Thatdude_Nik Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020 NAV mode issues

Update: I found out the issue. Apparently, when I move my left thumb back on the controller, I tend to accidentally hit the left stick to the right, which apparently is too fast for the flight sim to register, so it just makes ailerons stuck right. To fix
    this issue, I have to be more careful when moving my left thumb and I should be fine. Also Microsoft, if you read this, this flight sim is full of bugs and you should do tons of fixes on them.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 We apparently messed up the controller preset - controller cannot... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight Sim Manual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Manual: As with a lot of other members who bought the latest flight sim, I am also asking the question "why is there NO manual of some sorts included?" Is there a plan to develop one? It is difficult to...
  3. microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight sim: Hi, ive downloaded microsoft flight sim from steam, when i launch the game it gets to the first loading screen and crashes before anything happens, my pc meets all the system requirements and ive...
  4. Microsoft flight sim not able to install on Xbox one still after new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim not able to install on Xbox one still after new update: Hello! I saw the new thing for the Microsoft flight sim and that it will be available to play on the Xbox one, so i tried to install it form the Xbox so tore on my Xbox one and I get to the part...
  5. The following games are missing from my microsoft account : FLIGHT SIM Ultimate Edition,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The following games are missing from my microsoft account : FLIGHT SIM Ultimate Edition,...: Yesterday these all games were in my LIBRARY and now they are gone.... I Dont know how, In m purschases section, it shows that i have the games, but on xbox app they are missing from my library...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Installation: I recently installed the MSFT Flight Simulator on Windows 11Pro. It works perfectly so far. However, the installation of MSFT Flight Sim was very confusing at the beginning but after the download...
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Auto Pilot Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Auto Pilot Not working: I ran into a problem with the last update, SU 7 I think, where enabling auto pilot causes the aircraft to veer sharply to either the left or right then spirals into the ground. Rather than waste...
  8. Buying Microsoft Flight Sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Microsoft Flight Sim: If I buy Microsoft Flight Simulator in India can I play it, when I go back to UAE? If yes, is it compatible for win 11 ? 11965214-cb02-44a7-9b28-b33cb518bc6a
  9. Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is: I stucked in this problem for a year and finally find the solution and dolved. https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-All-versions-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim Reverse Thrust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Reverse Thrust: Hi this is I was wondering why reverse thrust does not work on Logitech G Throttle Quadrant. It worked on update 6 but not on 7 f2db594b-ca84-4c8d-870a-a0eab2c5ff64