Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition.

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask with the new flight simulator preorder does it include a physical copy? I couldn't find an option when preordering I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParisParise, Jul 26, 2020.

1. ParisParise
    ParisParise Guest

Hi, I wanted to ask with the new flight simulator preorder does it include a physical copy? I couldn't find an option when preordering I have the premium deluxe ordered. If I didn't order the physical copy how do I do that? This is for my PC, not Xbox.

:)

ParisParise, Jul 26, 2020
  2. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

3. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't answer that question, I don't work for Microsoft.

I found about the disk version from
    This Eurogamer link

No reason why can't just import it though. But PC games don't really come on discs these days.
  4. ParisParise Win User

When will a physical version be available in Australia? Not a great idea with the Australian Internet to have a download-only option instead of a physical copy. Why is it currently only available in Europe I just can't understand why?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

No, the pre-order from the Microsoft Store is digital only and this will be a 100GB download. A physical disc version will be available but only for Europe. This physical version comes on 10 DVD discs.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Box or Digital Code

Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator Xbox one release question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator Xbox one release question: I have a question people are telling me Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is only coming down for PC on Tuesday also Some people are telling me it is coming out for PC and Xbox on Tuesday so is he...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for Xbox (not PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for Xbox (not PC): Yes hello, have not seen a release date for FS2020 for Xbox. With PC version coming out Aug. 18th, how far behind will the console version release be? Thanks, JK...
  4. microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator: Me pasaron un codifgo de prensa, early lock de este juego y hasta ahora la experiencia es un desastre, La instalacion, un asco, con un update de 95 gb que se descarga desde dentro del juego, con...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I would really like to know when Microsoft flight simulator is coming to xbox db2ec479-e9fc-4d46-ad3a-07df9f5f4407
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta): Hi folks, I keep seeing details about pre installing Microsoft Flight Simulator (Beta) on Game Pass for PC so that it can be run on day of release. I am unable to find how to do this. Would...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Hand Crafted Airports Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Hand Crafted Airports Question: Hi, I'm trying to decide which version of the new Flight Sim to buy. With the future release of new hand crafted airports, will it depend on which version you buy as to which airports you'll get?...
  8. Is Microsoft Flight simulator coming to Xbox One ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Flight simulator coming to Xbox One ?: I'm asking specifically about the original XBox and not Series X 9fc75a8b-650e-4e52-9b71-9934dd8676b5
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox: Will a joystick be compatible with microsoft flight sim 2020 on xbox? cbbcac30-7898-46f3-9e78-b80465856ca8
  10. Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator: Will microsoft flight sim 2020 be on xbox one im confused? 2da6b0de-b474-43ab-9b5a-3558be506e6f