Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blockybomb, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Blockybomb
    Blockybomb Guest

I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com from a browser" and that obviously doesn't fix the issue.
    I've reinstalled the game multiple times, logged into the Xbox Hub App with the game launched, deleted the games' files completely, reset my account password and changed my security login multiple times with no positive outcome. I'm hoping that someone can
    fix the issue for me.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account [​IMG]

:)

Blockybomb, Sep 9, 2020
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

5. Robby Sayles Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Hopefully, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020......Woohoo :)
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

You're new gen

I'm looking forward to Microsoft Flight Simulator in 2020.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 problem: i have played MSFS2020 before today, but I tried to enter the MSFS today, but one black window which is written 'Please Log in the XBOX' and i clicked the button which is written 'LOG IN' but, i...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I keep having a problem with flight simulator 2020 when I update. It wont load at all, I have to uninstall and reinstall, the sim works fine again as expected without issue until it needs...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello i had tried to play MSFS last year soon after it came out and i could never get it to work and when searching around it was very common so i gave it a break hoping the sim would get updates...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator: I have a CH products Flight Sim Yoke and pedals that im trying to use in Microsoft Flight Simulator on my PC. I go to options and when i move the axis/control that i an looking at, it doesnt...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements: Hi! I'm wondering if my computer can handle Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Can you help me out? Here are the specs: [img] [img] Thanks in advance! -Pip...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem: Hey, I have msfs2020 via Xbox game pass since the moment the game came out. But, the problem is that when I boot up my game, it says I need to insert a disk. Now here are 2 problems I occur with...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 stürzt beim Laden des Fluges ab

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 stürzt beim Laden des Fluges ab: Hallo, mein Flugsimulator stürzt beim Laden des Fluges ab. Das Hauptmenu funktioniert und ist voll anwendbar, ich habe aktuell die niedrige Stufe eingestellt. Allerdings stürzt er beim Laden...
  9. How load the last update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 of April 29

in XBoX on Windows
    How load the last update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 of April 29: If I don´t load this update, it won´t allow me to continue playing but I can´t find a way to do it. I have been able to load the previous updates without problems but this ime not....
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps having the problem of stalling upon loading. From the comments that l have read on the forum, l am not the only one having this issue and no one, including...