Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not connecting to the internet. I can't play online and see the marketplace. I am actually connected to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ca7T, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Ca7T
    Ca7T Guest

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not connecting to the internet. I can't play online and see the marketplace. I am actually connected to the internet. I tried signing out and signing back in, repairing the app's data, disconnecting and reconnecting the internet, and obviously, turning the computer off and on again. When I even try to set status to online it just wont do it. I'm a bit reluctant to reset the apps data as I'm worried it might delete all my mods.

Info:

Windows 11 home

MSFS version 1.26.5.0

I'll send specs if you really want, I don't see why they would be necessary.

Edits because replies are not working.

I am unable to try from a different network as when I built this computer I used an ethernet only motherboard. My "NAT" was set to "Open". I tried your troubleshooting ideas but the game still doesn't work.

Thank you for your help!

:)

Ca7T, Jul 1, 2022
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Hopefully, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020......Woohoo :)
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

You're new gen

I'm looking forward to Microsoft Flight Simulator in 2020.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator controls on laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator controls on laptop?: Hi, I use a laptop and just downloaded MSFS. I don't have a dedicated keyboard so i can't access all controls. Please help. 10944bfd-bf61-4375-bff1-4cef76ccfe81
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem: Mam pytanie odnośnie błędu graficznego w MFS 2020. Od dłuższego czasu mam problem z interfejsem, a mianowicie bugami graficznymi. Przykładem jest screen poniżej. Czym może być to spowodowane?...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck in Microsoft security login loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck in Microsoft security login loop: At the point where the game asks you to "press any key to continue", it connects to a Microsoft account. This has always worked in the past. Now, I am asked for a security key. A window appears...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator, Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator, Gamepass: So I installed Microsoft flight simulator through gamepass then within the game upgraded it to the most expensive version of the game including planes and inhancments of graphics, including...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft flight simulator log in: Hi, I bought microsoft flight simulator a while ago. But never have i been able to log in. When i first launched the game, I was asked to type in my account gmail. I did and ''this is not a...
  7. Every time I try to open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it opens "Gaming Services" on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I try to open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it opens "Gaming Services" on the...: One day, I got on my computer and decided to try and do an A320 startup and taxi sequence. I click "Microsoft Flight Simulator" and all of a sudden the Microsoft store opens and brings me to an...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator needs to download when it should already be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator needs to download when it should already be downloaded: I recently got a new computer, and I plugged in the hard drive where Microsoft Flight Simulator is downloaded but it's not showing it as downloaded, even though it's still taking up space in the...
  9. Microsoft Flight simulator closes when installing update for 1st Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator closes when installing update for 1st Steam: I have brought new alienware laptop with 3070ti graphics and i7 12 gen. MSFS is installed through steam. While running it ask for updates, so when I start updating it closes suddenly without...
  10. Regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta program/update

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta program/update: Hi, about a week ago I installed the MSFS beta update which allowed me to use DLSS in the game. A few days ago I chose to go back to the stable/non beta version. I had a few problems as when I...