Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen

Discus and support Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I load into Microsoft flight simulator 2020 it shows a blank blue screen. I’m on Xbox one and using cloud gaming. I have restarted and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyson Mitchell, Sep 21, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

1. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen

Whenever I load into Microsoft flight simulator 2020 it shows a blank blue screen. I’m on Xbox one and using cloud gaming. I have restarted and rebooted my Xbox and game multiple times and it still shows up.

:)

Tyson Mitchell, Sep 21, 2022 at 10:32 AM
  2. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

3. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tyson, would your console be the regular Xbox One or the Series?

Does this blue white screen only happen when you try to start Microsoft flight simulator, or does it happen to any other XCloud game?

Have you tried any procedures on the consolation, if so what procedures have you tried?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try this procedures below.

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Tyson Mitchell Win User

Hi George. I am on an Xbox one s and it’s only when I try to start up Microsoft flight simulator. I searched up the issue on google and couldn’t find many results. Methods I have tried are closing and restarting the game, and restarting my Xbox. None of these methods worked.
  6. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
Thema:

1. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Can't change mail on startup (Bought on Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Can't change mail on startup (Bought on Steam): Now when I launch the game, this screen pops up. [img] Now this account is not my account to play on. When I click on the back icon, nothing happens, screen refreshes and I see the same thing....
  3. Microsoft flight simulator Premium deluxe game of the year edition problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator Premium deluxe game of the year edition problems: Hi, i have recently purchased Microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe game of the year edition on my pc. When i have installed the game it has only installed the standard edition content and...
  4. I can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Edition (bundle is unavalible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Edition (bundle is unavalible): So my uncle bought me a redeemable code. So I followed the directions "Go to the microsoft store. Click redeem. Enter the code. As I did, then I went to order history clicked on the game. Pressed...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load Pt.2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load Pt.2: I recently bought and installed The deluxe version of Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year on Microsoft store, it worked the first time I booted it up, it launched and started downloading...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load: I recently bought and installed The deluxe version of Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year on Microsoft store, it worked the first time I booted it up, it launched and started downloading...
  7. microsoft flight simulator 777-300ER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator 777-300ER: I found that the animation department of the spoiler will move please help me what is the problem [img] 4c8f032a-8797-4dbf-90cb-d30ef6b35487
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator can't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator can't start: What shall I do - please advise? All of a sudden I can't start, with the below error message. However the SSD by Adata, solely dedicated to flightsim, is accessible and fine. Error message:...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashes on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashes on loading screen: Hello I am very confused and I am really wanting MSFS to work on my laptop. I downloaded the game from Store, and installed it. I set the graphics to low. But when it is loading into The game,...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft flight simulator: I loaded up the Microsoft flight simulator for the 2nd time after updating and it's telling me to put a Microsoft flight simulator Disc into the computer and I don't have a disc reader Or a spot...