MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR CONTROL PROBLEMS

Discus and support MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR CONTROL PROBLEMS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got my premium version of the game and have the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS. I see that I've had to make a new controller profile as I have seen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanEberle2, Sep 15, 2020.

1. SeanEberle2
    SeanEberle2 Guest

I just got my premium version of the game and have the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS. I see that I've had to make a new controller profile as I have seen you can't override the default. I have mapped buttons and such that I would like to use but have run
    into issues. Buttons often are not working, I would map certain switches on my Warthog throttle and they don't take the mapping or some just don't work. Now it seems I cannot even bring up the ATC menu either by keyboard of my mapped buttons. What is going
    on with this game, and is there a fix for this? I am playing on a Windows10 setup.

:)

SeanEberle2, Sep 15, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

5. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR CONTROL PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Cannot Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Cannot Update: I try to launch the game it says there is an update , everytime I try to update it returns an error saying it cannot update I cannot use the game or get in until its resolved please help. !...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator--multiuser for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator--multiuser for Windows 10: We bought Microsoft Flight Simulator for my son for his birthday. He's so excited!...but the excitement unfortunately didn't last long since we can't figure out how to make this available to him...
  4. microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp: Hi. When I am on the ramp preparing the plane to leave, I turn on engine 1 and 2 everything stabilizes well, but when I reverse or forward engine 1 turns off and there is no way to start it,...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Xbox 360 Controller / Hori Ace Combat 6 Flight Stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Xbox 360 Controller / Hori Ace Combat 6 Flight Stick...: Hello, I'm trying to figure out compatibility with Xbox 360 accessories for Flight Simulator 2020. I have a Hori Ace Combat 6 Flight Stick setup that works with all of my other games, however, it...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 loading: I played Microsoft Flight Simulator one time and since then it takes a long time to load and doesnt. I have a Fast Desktop PC so I'm above the recommended requirements. I can play Assassin's Creed...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 shop dosent work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 shop dosent work: hello my ingame store does not work the window for the payment method does not appear when i click on buy the window comes short but goes away immediately and in the notification Window stands...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...: I haven't played Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in a week and when I finally did, it told me to 'please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc' even though I installed the game through game...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop: Good Morning. I need help with flight simulator 2020. My game closes without an error message. I've tried to fix it in different ways. I have already removed all USB peripherals; Clean boot;...
  10. I am having trouble Installing Microsoft flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble Installing Microsoft flight Simulator 2020: I am trying to install Microsoft flight simulator and I keep getting an error that looks like this Code: 0x80073CF3 and I have tried everything to fix this like restarting the store and resetting...