Microsoft Flight simulator error code 0x80070005

Discus and support Microsoft Flight simulator error code 0x80070005 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello ! When I click install from game pass it downloads to 100% and then goes orange and says error code 0x80070005. Is this a permissions problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RyanAfshar, Jul 21, 2021.

1. RyanAfshar
    RyanAfshar Guest

Hello ! When I click install from game pass it downloads to 100% and then goes orange and says error code 0x80070005. Is this a permissions problem? Any help appreciated! Ryan

:)

RyanAfshar, Jul 21, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

yes proceed with the reset and test.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

tested the second solution?

Try deleting the Game Services registry keys and reinstalling the Game Services app on your Windows 10 device:

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the device.

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the application on this page and select Yes when prompted for User Account Control (CCU).

Try installing or starting the game again
  4. RyanAfshar Win User

Thank you for your timely response! I clicked on view optional updates and got this screen:

[​IMG]

Please tell me how to proceed. Thx! Ryan
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Hey Ryan,

Glad to hear this is all sorted and resolved for you! I’ve marked your reply as the answer to reflect this :)

Apps and programs (especially third party software) such as Anti-virus software, ad blockers, VPNs, etc, can all affect access to online features and the ability to install games and apps, as well as overall performance. Your network and system settings can also be a possible factor here.

Just in case you come across this error again, there’s additional recommended advice and suggestions in these support guides:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-game-pass-games-on-windows-10

Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store | Microsoft Support

The troubleshooting steps for the specific error code you received are under “Microsoft Store apps fail to download with Error: 0x80070005” here:

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store | Microsoft Support

If you encounter any in-game errors, contact support (submit a ticket with as much information as possible and they’ll reply by email). It would be best to reach out to the game developer - Asobo Studio - @AsoboStudio on Twitter if you have any further questions. You can also post to the MSFS Community Support Forum

Take care and have fun ツ
  6. FIZZY LP Win User

Thank you for reaching out Ryan!

I’ll be happy to assist:

Let’s power cycle your console and router and let’s try hardwiring it instead of WiFi…

Step 1:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Step 2:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

Step 3:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/xbox-one/downloadable-content

Step 4:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

Please let me know how you get on :)

Many Thanks :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight simulator error code 0x80070005 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight simulator

2. Why can't I install Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox 1S? It's supposed to be...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I install Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox 1S? It's supposed to be...: I've tried downloading the game multiple ways but keep getting an error message... Is this because of the preview program or is this just bugged on the series S? submitted by...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I've had to re-install the latest version of Flight Simulator [SSD failed] and now the "standard activation code" installation receives a ... previously redeemed ... error message. That makes it...
  4. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator to Expansion Card

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator to Expansion Card: I already submitted a bug report through the "Report a Problem" menu, just wanted to see if this is a known issue or if anyone else is experiencing this. I have one of the Seagate Xbox Series...
  5. Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x: The current default keyboad setup is not supported causing a lengthy time to rebind most controls. Would it be possible to add a dedicated option for the Razor turret for xbox?...
  6. Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?: Hi everyone. I have recently bought the CD or DVD Version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC. Now i want to buy an Xbox SX. Do i need to buy another License for the Xbox or can i use the...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator on xbox: How do I turn up the arc and narrator on glight simulator on the xbox it is barely audible 9fc8dde8-6919-4277-b70e-19875447f00c
  8. [Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen: Purchased the Xbox GamePass last night and tried to install MS Flight Sim. I launched the game from the windows Xbox app and encountered an issue. The first issue was that MS flight simulator...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator - Auto taxi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft flight simulator - Auto taxi?: I’m new to the Microsoft flight simulator series I play on my X series it’s a lot of fun I haven’t had any problems except for when I land, the plane decides to make a hard turn during high...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator & Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator & Xbox One S: I have an Xbox One S (1681) and I'm trying to download the new flight simulator. I'm being told that it's not playable on this device. When I check the specs of the game it says that it should...