Microsoft Flight Simulator installation Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator installation Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a hardcopy of the Microsoft Flight Simulator and had no issues with installing the (10 disks and 4 hours of work) So naturally I want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E_Paul_Greenfield, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator installation Issue

Hi, I have bought a hardcopy of the Microsoft Flight Simulator and had no issues with installing the (10 disks and 4 hours of work) So naturally I want to play it, I redeemed the code in the microsoft store and it shows me that I own the game and have it in my game library. However the X-Box app says I need to install the game again. Fine by me, but the moment I click on install it immidiatly stops and gives me the error code 0x00000001. I have already restarted the compute, that didn't work and I don't want to spend another 4 hours installing it if there are other means. The files I installed via hardcopy are on my harddrive and I can access them easely, but I dont'd see a lancher application anywhere in the files.

Please help.

:)

E_Paul_Greenfield, Jun 14, 2021
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  5. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator installation Issue

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator installation Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator to Expansion Card

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator to Expansion Card: I already submitted a bug report through the "Report a Problem" menu, just wanted to see if this is a known issue or if anyone else is experiencing this. I have one of the Seagate Xbox Series...
  3. Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x: The current default keyboad setup is not supported causing a lengthy time to rebind most controls. Would it be possible to add a dedicated option for the Razor turret for xbox?...
  4. Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Licence Key Microsoft Flight Simulator dir PC also usable Ford Xbox ?: Hi everyone. I have recently bought the CD or DVD Version of the Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC. Now i want to buy an Xbox SX. Do i need to buy another License for the Xbox or can i use the...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator on xbox: How do I turn up the arc and narrator on glight simulator on the xbox it is barely audible 9fc8dde8-6919-4277-b70e-19875447f00c
  6. [Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen: Purchased the Xbox GamePass last night and tried to install MS Flight Sim. I launched the game from the windows Xbox app and encountered an issue. The first issue was that MS flight simulator...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator - Auto taxi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft flight simulator - Auto taxi?: I’m new to the Microsoft flight simulator series I play on my X series it’s a lot of fun I haven’t had any problems except for when I land, the plane decides to make a hard turn during high...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on any device I try to play it on!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on any device I try to play it on!: It sounds crazy, but this is what is happening. I have an Xbox Series X (that I bought just to play this game) and my brother has a PC and an Xbox Series X. I have tried playing flight sim on...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator & Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator & Xbox One S: I have an Xbox One S (1681) and I'm trying to download the new flight simulator. I'm being told that it's not playable on this device. When I check the specs of the game it says that it should...
  10. MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition): I pre-ordered the premium deluxe edition of Microsoft flight simulator for the Xbox and all went well through download etc. However, I have noticed that although I have received the content from...