Microsoft Flight Simulator installation problem

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator installation problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying so hard to get MFS installed. My SSD has 318 GB free space. But when I click on "Install" nothing happens. Before I get the famous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dreddurius, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Dreddurius
    Dreddurius Guest

I have been trying so hard to get MFS installed. My SSD has 318 GB free space. But when I click on "Install" nothing happens.

Before I get the famous Microsoft canned replies, I'm on Build 19042 and current internet speed is at 300mbps.

Microsoft Flight Simulator installation problem [​IMG]

:)

Dreddurius, Jan 22, 2021
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  5. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator installation problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: This is what comes up when i troubleshoot windows store apps what do i do? [img] ce1ed66f-3e49-4b57-a52d-7f001405c6e0
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Today when I tried to open my msfs I got an error message: Please make sure your hardware is supported by this application. Please refer to the readme file D3D11renderer_Z Nothing changed in my...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...: Hi, I'm having a strange issue with FS2020 after changing the primary alias for my Microsoft account (for...reasons I won't go into in here). The change seems to be ok, I re-logged in where I...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I am new to flight sims. I have been doing the tutorials and it keeps telling me that I shouldn't have landed there do it again. I am on the runway past the threshold. Does anyone know if the...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Installing problem for the pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Installing problem for the pc: Hello. i have tried repeatedly to install the deluxe edition of MFS. The first stage of the installation process goes through just fine. However when the games needs launching and start to...
  7. Wrong Version of Microsoft Flight Simulator downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Version of Microsoft Flight Simulator downloaded: I just bought a Premium Deluxe Version of FS 2020 here in Denmark via an authorised reseller (online digital download), but it looks I only got a standard version when the download was complete. I...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator "Num 6 Problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator "Num 6 Problem": To paint the scene. I had just finished installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and was about to play the training missions. Now, I play on a keyboard, although am hoping to get realistic...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I'm having a problem with trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator to my pc via the game pass app, I click on install and it tells me there is 152GB to download, then it starts to download...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Will not exit to desktop even when selecting that option. I can only exit by CTR-ALT-DEL 6aaf5868-9589-4165-ab96-74c3a39eb590