Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours

Discus and support Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; iv downloaded the game for 6 hours and i have pretty good specs mx130 gpu intel core i5 12 gigs of ram and i think it should run decent but it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by InsaneNemises, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours

iv downloaded the game for 6 hours and i have pretty good specs mx130 gpu intel core i5 12 gigs of ram and i think it should run decent but it just crashes when i get into the loading screen before you can actually play it microsoft plz help me
    and email me bc it will be easier with a live chat session if you can thank you

:)

InsaneNemises, Jan 3, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

iv downloaded the game for 6 hours and i have pretty good specs mx130 gpu intel core i5 12 gigs of ram and i think it should run decent but it just crashes when i get into the loading screen before you can actually play it microsoft plz
    help me and email me bc it will be easier with a live chat session if you can thank you
    For one your GPU is below the minimum requirements so thats an issue. Your i5 could potentially be below the minimum requirements too but its hard to say without knowing what exact model of i5 you have.
  3. EdgarTakakura Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

1) I downloaded the game through Microsoft Store

2) Launch the game with same problem (press any key to start) agian & again

3) then close the game!

4) download Xbox (beta) from Microsoft Store

5) launch Xbox (beta)

6) launch Flight Simulator from Xbox (beta)

7) problem sloved with (press any key to start)

now looks like updating or something?

Still unable to play!
    In my case, I uninstalled Xbox Game pass and Flight Simulator, install both again and run

After 5 hours (91GB download) everything was ok!
  4. ViralTalky Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Microsoft flight simulator is keep on crashing after downloaded it for 6 hours - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simulator

2. Not able to Install(cannot download) Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to Install(cannot download) Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 PC: I have spent 4 hrs(12 Calls) with Microsoft Support Team to resolve the issue of not able to download the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game on Windows 10 PC Laptop Details MSI GP75 Leopard 64GB RAM...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Magneto/Electronics flipping on and off

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Magneto/Electronics flipping on and off: The magneto switch starts flipping on its own after about a minute or two in flight. Then all of the controls (such as the radio stack) start flashing on and off with a clicking noise. I cannot...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be...: Hello, I have had this problem for the second time in less than one month. I try to launch msfs 2020 and I get this message "Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: This is what comes up when i troubleshoot windows store apps what do i do? [img] ce1ed66f-3e49-4b57-a52d-7f001405c6e0
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Today when I tried to open my msfs I got an error message: Please make sure your hardware is supported by this application. Please refer to the readme file D3D11renderer_Z Nothing changed in my...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...: Hi, I'm having a strange issue with FS2020 after changing the primary alias for my Microsoft account (for...reasons I won't go into in here). The change seems to be ok, I re-logged in where I...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I am new to flight sims. I have been doing the tutorials and it keeps telling me that I shouldn't have landed there do it again. I am on the runway past the threshold. Does anyone know if the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Installing problem for the pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Installing problem for the pc: Hello. i have tried repeatedly to install the deluxe edition of MFS. The first stage of the installation process goes through just fine. However when the games needs launching and start to...
  10. Wrong Version of Microsoft Flight Simulator downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Version of Microsoft Flight Simulator downloaded: I just bought a Premium Deluxe Version of FS 2020 here in Denmark via an authorised reseller (online digital download), but it looks I only got a standard version when the download was complete. I...