Microsoft flight simulator opening, going to full screen then closing

Discus and support Microsoft flight simulator opening, going to full screen then closing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed microsoft flight simulator and it crashes when I try to open it, I have reinstalled it and no luck.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rzben, May 29, 2022.

1. rzben
    rzben Guest

Hi, I just installed microsoft flight simulator and it crashes when I try to open it, I have reinstalled it and no luck.

:)

rzben, May 29, 2022
  2. rzben Win User

Thank you, running as administrator worked for anybody trying to find info from this later.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know and you're very welcome!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to follow the steps on this link to fix the issue:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Flight simulator 2020 comprei e não consigo baixar.

6. RoyBoyRoy Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

Here's how I fixed it:

Open your start menu

Right click on Microsoft Flight Simulator

Choose More>App Settings

Scroll down to the "Reset" section

Click both the "Repair" button, and also the "Reset" button.

Re-launch Microsoft Flight Simulator
Thema:

1. Microsoft flight simulator opening, going to full screen then closing - Similar Threads - Microsoft flight simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox Cloud Premium Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox Cloud Premium Deluxe: Would it be possible to buy the Premium Deluxe version of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the marketplace of the game itself and play it, all on Xbox Cloud Gaming?...
  3. MICROSOFT flight simulator is not working on me i cant fix the provblem more than 1 year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT flight simulator is not working on me i cant fix the provblem more than 1 year: first of all i am downloading game then opening the game after opening the game asks me Safe mode or normal mode i press one of them then directly stucks white screen and crash pls help...
  4. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR: I went to buy Microsoft Flight Simulator and it said " not playable on this device " even though I have and xbox series s. Why is this???? a497e39e-a287-40ae-8b9d-3ca0201b175b
  5. Xbox Gamepass and Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass and Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello, this afternoon I went to try to start my Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is from gamepass, however, when I started it, a message appears that I'm too early and that I need to wait for the...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello! Why is it that I am able to stream Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One X but cannot download it from game pass? I understand that it is a Series X/S game, what I’m wondering is why...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator: Hello I purchased Microsoft simulator tru CDKEYS on 5/21/22 i tried to use the game code that I was given , not sure what went wrong cant activate after I did that I followed the direction on how...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator: Can you play this on Xbox one? 22b3d996-7f4f-4dc3-8fb1-dc464c41fa05
  9. Slow Download for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Download for Microsoft Flight Simulator: I am based in Singapore and have a 1Gpbs internet service but having trouble downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Game of the Year Edition. The average speed is about 8Mbps and it has...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator is 1.2 GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is 1.2 GB: Microsoft Flight Simulator is 1.2 GB and does not get past the loading screen when I boot it up before it crashes. I've reinstalled it multiple times and the same thing happens...