Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I'm wondering if my computer can handle Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Can you help me out? Here are the specs: [img] [img] Thanks in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PipC_258, Apr 7, 2021.

1. PipC_258
    PipC_258 Guest

Hi!

I'm wondering if my computer can handle Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Can you help me out?

Here are the specs:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements [​IMG]

Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

-Pip

:)

PipC_258, Apr 7, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  4. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

5. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

6. [Farscape] Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

this should answer your question, it is apparently play anywhere title.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...4020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ

Platform and Retail Questions

Q: What platforms will Microsoft Flight Simulator be released on?

A: Our PC release is on August 18, 2020. We will share more information regarding the Xbox release in the future.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?

A: Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Steam. We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Q: Is a physical retail disc version available?

A: The retail disc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available in Europe only.

Q: What version will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

A: The standard edition of “Microsoft Flight Simulator” will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

Q: Will there be a separate achievement list on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: There will not be a separate achievement list. It will be shared across platforms.

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.

Q: Are there multiple editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for sale?

A: Yes. You can purchase the Standard, Premium, and Deluxe Edition.

Q: Is it required to sign in to a Microsoft Account to play outside of Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Yes, it is a requirement.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 problem: i have played MSFS2020 before today, but I tried to enter the MSFS today, but one black window which is written 'Please Log in the XBOX' and i clicked the button which is written 'LOG IN' but, i...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I keep having a problem with flight simulator 2020 when I update. It wont load at all, I have to uninstall and reinstall, the sim works fine again as expected without issue until it needs...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello i had tried to play MSFS last year soon after it came out and i could never get it to work and when searching around it was very common so i gave it a break hoping the sim would get updates...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator: I have a CH products Flight Sim Yoke and pedals that im trying to use in Microsoft Flight Simulator on my PC. I go to options and when i move the axis/control that i an looking at, it doesnt...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem: Hey, I have msfs2020 via Xbox game pass since the moment the game came out. But, the problem is that when I boot up my game, it says I need to insert a disk. Now here are 2 problems I occur with...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 stürzt beim Laden des Fluges ab

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 stürzt beim Laden des Fluges ab: Hallo, mein Flugsimulator stürzt beim Laden des Fluges ab. Das Hauptmenu funktioniert und ist voll anwendbar, ich habe aktuell die niedrige Stufe eingestellt. Allerdings stürzt er beim Laden...
  8. How load the last update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 of April 29

in XBoX on Windows
    How load the last update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 of April 29: If I don´t load this update, it won´t allow me to continue playing but I can´t find a way to do it. I have been able to load the previous updates without problems but this ime not....
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keeps having the problem of stalling upon loading. From the comments that l have read on the forum, l am not the only one having this issue and no one, including...
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 RUDDER ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 RUDDER ERROR: Recently, I noticed a bug in the game. When I am flying a plane, after some time from take-off, the rudder moves to one side by itself and prevents normal flying . Has anyone had this bug too? Is...