microsoft flight simulator x/free

Discus and support microsoft flight simulator x/free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download the 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X for free but looks like is not for free at all. Everytime I tryed it come up a webside... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerioSerodio, Dec 14, 2016.

1. microsoft flight simulator x/free

I've been trying to download the 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X for free but looks like is not for free at all.

Everytime I tryed it come up a webside called Softonic.com that suggest that I should update my Windows 10 driver for for $60.00 EULA licence which U read before their application 'As is' according to the terms and rules of the licece as far as I know
    this type of licence does not provide any guarantee or security and want charge for it. Microsoft says says a free download and this webside they charge people for it.

I already call Microsoft about this after I talked to the fourth person they hang up the phone on ne. This is not right looks like a rip off. If Microsoft says a free download should be free right?

Anybody knows about this and help to get 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X

:)

RogerioSerodio, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Paul Lazarou
    Paul Lazarou Guest
    FREE PC game with Xbox Live Achievements

Decent game, only 2 aircraft (which are not terribly exciting) to pick from though unless you pay for more. Did inspire me to buy microsoft flight simulator x and a thrustmaster t-flight hotas x flight stick which makes the game miles better. So although
    it was a free game it actually cost me about £70.00!

Paul Lazarou, Dec 14, 2016
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest

[quote user="Paul Lazarou"]

Decent game, only 2 aircraft (which are not terribly exciting) to pick from though unless you pay for more. Did inspire me to buy microsoft flight simulator x and a thrustmaster t-flight hotas x flight stick which makes the game miles better. So although

[/quote]

Bargain lol.

LoftyBee, Dec 14, 2016
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  5. TREKSTERJSC Win User

BRING FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (FSX) TO XBOX ONE

It would be awesome for them to Port there Microsoft flight simulator to the Xbox One X!
  6. Paul Lazarou Win User

7. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

8. HassanB Win User

Don't remember parental account linked with LIVE account

Microsoft Flight Simulator X is a free game, you can make a new account that's not connected to any parental account and simply get the key from there and then enter it in on your main account, it wouldn't matter either way.
Thema:

microsoft flight simulator x/free

1. microsoft flight simulator x/free - Similar Threads - microsoft flight simulator

2. Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?: Hey guys, I am really looking forward to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator game releasing this year, looking at the gameplay videos and screenshots it looks amazing and graphically incredible....
  3. Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I understand that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will be released on PC first hopefully the first half of this year, followed by the Xbox One release. Unfortunately for me my PC is about 5 years...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Development Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Development Updates: (Updated as of 19Dec19) Here are some video previews of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4pK5yuQRtzBLGvv_ne9L3gdI5289njtX “Flight Simulator 2020 Insider...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: Will you be able to use an xbox one joystick for flight simulator 2020? 2d6fd8a9-673e-4e3b-aba6-5fc218804390
  6. About Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I want to ask that can anybody tell me the prosegure of signing on Microsoft flight simulator insider program . My next question is that can I download micra soft flight simulator preview now, by...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not Showing Up On Insider Content

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not Showing Up On Insider Content: Hello. This is my last resort as the support team for Microsoft Flight Simulator is like a snail. I got the email to go and preview MSFS. So I went to the insider content and it is not showing...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Hi I have a retail boxed version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X the Deluxe Edition version. the question is, I upgraded my computer some time ago and it no longer has a DVD ROM drive. I want to...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update: I can't quite trust the original post. I have been accepted as an Alpha1 tester. I haven't gotten any notification and so I ask the question. Thanks for the feedback...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview: Looks cool, I'll bet it will run great on project scarlett along with halo infinite. 459f1230-035e-478f-b92b-4b0e11036c05