microsoft flight simulator

Discus and support microsoft flight simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xboxfan99, Jul 9, 2019.

1. xboxfan99
    xboxfan99 Guest

Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or something like that, or can I just use my controller? Thanks.

:)

xboxfan99, Jul 9, 2019
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  4. RubensOnofrio Win User

BRING FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (FSX) TO XBOX ONE

Can't wait for a new Microsoft Flight Simulator. I hope they're working on it.
  5. TREKSTERJSC Win User

BRING FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (FSX) TO XBOX ONE

It would be awesome for them to Port there Microsoft flight simulator to the Xbox One X!
  6. csf101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Ahhh Flight Simulator 98, how I miss you.

I think it would be cool for a Flight Simulator for the Xbox.
Thema:

1. microsoft flight simulator - Similar Threads - microsoft flight simulator

2. microsoft flight

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight: oi agora preciso do codigo de acesso ao Games For Windows Live todo mundo dis para mim que tem que desinstalar e instalar denovo mas não da,comentem que voce tem a resposta.jogo microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls: I am wondering if the Saitek controls (yoke, rudder, throttle quadrants, etc...) will be compatible with the 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...
  5. instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...

in XBoX on Windows
    instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...: hola necesito ayuda ya que el proceso de instalación de fsx deluxe edition funciona bien hasta que llega al archivo scenary wolrd texture 078a2wi9.bmp y solo queda ay por horas y no continua con...
  6. Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator: Microsoft (Routers): Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator There is a Youtube video that shows how to get around the error. Tried it and it worked. In youtube search for "How to...
  7. microsoft flight simulator x/free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator x/free: I've been trying to download the 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X for free but looks like is not for free at all. Everytime I tryed it come up a webside called Softonic.com that suggest that I...
  8. Having issues with Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with Microsoft Flight Simulator: I realize that this is mostly a forum for Xbox users, but this is where SteamPower guided me for help with MS Flight Simulator. for the past few weeks, I've been getting the following message...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation Problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation Problems.: I am trying to install the Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Insider Edition build 1439..10 but the build is not allowing me to install the flight simulator. Has...
  10. need a new key for Microsoft flight simulator gold edition for steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a new key for Microsoft flight simulator gold edition for steam: a 6 years ago i got micro soft flight simulator gold edition from a retail store here in Australia i still have the game and product keys for them. i want a new key so i can play the game online...