microsoft flight simulator

Discus and support microsoft flight simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xboxfan99, Jul 9, 2019.

1. xboxfan99
    xboxfan99 Guest

Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or something like that, or can I just use my controller? Thanks.

:)

xboxfan99, Jul 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
Thema:

1. microsoft flight simulator - Similar Threads - microsoft flight simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 alpha: hey, how can I play the alpha ? I downloaded the xbox insider lab and don't the the Flight simulator alpha, how can I get it ? submitted by /u/alonzam99 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: When MSFS20 comes out will it run on all Xbox One's, and will it be coming to the PS5 or not? b1af45d2-a4b8-40d9-b399-e88a63afbbae
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Controller Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Controller Compatibility: Hello, I am planning in buying the Xbox one series x and the MFS 2020, I would like to know if a keyboard and mouse or any other flight controllers are necessary to play, or if you can play with a...
  5. How join Microsoft flight simulator Insider ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How join Microsoft flight simulator Insider ?: want to ask that can anybody tell me the prosegure of signing on Microsoft flight simulator insider program . My next question is that can I download micra soft flight simulator preview now, by...
  6. Parental permission when signing up to Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XboX Insiders
    Parental permission when signing up to Microsoft Flight Simulator: Am I allowed to join the program if I get permission from my parent? I am only 15 but I really want to play the alpha. If not could I just sign up with my parents Microsoft account because she...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Invitation

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Invitation: Good morning, I was talking to Malia and she said this is the quickest way to reach you guys. My problem is: last year, I signed up to the Microsoft Flight Simulator beta, but I never received an...
  8. Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 (testing)

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 (testing): I would love to try out Microsoft flight simulator 2020 , and i have become an insider and have uploaded my pc specs and signed up as posted on https://www.flightsimulator.com/insider-program-faq/...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Compatibility - Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Compatibility - Xbox: Just wondering whether or not Microsoft Flight Simulator will be compatible with the original Xbox One. I got an Xbox before any of the S consoles and X consoles released and I'm really looking...
  10. How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?: Hello, I would like to participate to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program. I am a RC modelist and use to flight Helicopter. I am using a desktop PC with Radeon RX 5700 XT...