microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

Discus and support microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이 서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다. 인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다 앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다. 다운로드... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BoyeongJeong, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BoyeongJeong
    BoyeongJeong Guest

microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이

서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다.

인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다

앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다.

다운로드 내역에도 없 검색을 해도 게임이 나오지 않습니다

꼭 해결방법을 알 주세요…

[Translation - Three game applications that were downloaded from the MS store and used

After Surface 3 initialization, it disappeared from AppStore.

Search for a game on the Internet, click a link to go to the App Store, and you can't find the game!

If you search within the App Store, the game does not come up.

There is no download history, and the game does not appear even if you search

Please let us know how...]

:)

BoyeongJeong, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ShaneHepburn Win User

microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles, Sudoku, FreeCells) is gone.]

ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이

서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다.

인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다

앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다.

다운로드 내역에도 없 검색을 해도 게임이 나오지 않습니다

꼭 해결방법을 알 주세요...
    안녕 성 ,

Xbox 포럼에 게시 해 주셔서 감사합니다. 게임에 대한 링크를 보내주기 때문에 Xbox 지원부에 문의하시기 바랍니다.감사셰인

[Translation - Hi Seong Jung,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Please contact Xbox Support because we will send you a link to the game. Thanks Shane]

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  3. DeniedCoast094 Win User

Getting "Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Mahjong" and can't log in

I am having the same problem loggig oto Microsoft Jigsaw. I can log on to Microsoft Solitare, Sudoku and Mahjong as well as Magic Puzzles. I log into all with my Microsoft log in and on the main Microsoft site. Please help.
  4. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  5. DominumStige Win User

error code 303019

6. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
Thema:

1. microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,... - Similar Threads - microsoft game jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw game status not syncing anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw game status not syncing anymore: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/fa85bfb3-0b89-4da2-8dee-68c82272db9d Since about November 15th, 2018 my account seems not to be synced anymore. I searched...
  3. Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load: A couple work well but I believe the reason being since last update and has occurred at times in the past as well is due to the advertising not loading and causing it to spool or be in a continual...
  4. Unterschiedliche Spielstände bei Microsoft Jigsaw? [Edit - Translation] - I have the game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unterschiedliche Spielstände bei Microsoft Jigsaw? [Edit - Translation] - I have the game...: Hallo zusammen, ich habe auf zwei Rechnern das Spiel "Microsoft Jigsaw" installiert. Auf den beiden Rechnern sind unterschiedliche Spielstände (Punkte), obwohl mit dem gleichen...
  5. microsoft jigsaw jeu de puzzlz [Translation-microsoft jigsaw puzzle game]

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft jigsaw jeu de puzzlz [Translation-microsoft jigsaw puzzle game]: Bonjour,il m'est aujourd'hui imposible de me connecte au jeu microsoft jigsaw telecharge sur le store gratuitement,mais qui inclue des puzzles payants.Ayant achetes ses derniers je ne peut tout...
  6. microsoft jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw game: my Microsoft jigsaw has quit working. I reset it, but that didn't help. I uninstalled and re installed it and that didn't help. The store says that it is installed. When I try to open it, it says...
  7. Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw: Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!: All history regarding the new levels Master and Grandmaster of MS Jigsaw disappeared. Game was acting up the day before by not recording points of a completed puzzle, freezing and crashing several...
  9. problemi di gioco con microsoft jigsaw (Translation - Game problems with Microsoft Jigsaw)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemi di gioco con microsoft jigsaw (Translation - Game problems with Microsoft Jigsaw): Salve a tutti, da un pò di tempo non riesco più a giocare con microsoft jigsaw, quando clicco sull'applicazione si apre, ma poi clicco sull'immagine per giocare, inizia una specie di caricamento e...
  10. Game won't open! Is microsoft jigsaw game going away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't open! Is microsoft jigsaw game going away?: Could you please tell me how to fix Microsoft jigsaw. It will open, but no puzzles can be played.. It's frozen 64fe4c4c-b280-4093-9d02-a567628b4393