microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

Discus and support microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이 서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다. 인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다 앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다. 다운로드... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BoyeongJeong, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BoyeongJeong
    BoyeongJeong Guest

microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이

서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다.

인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다

앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다.

다운로드 내역에도 없 검색을 해도 게임이 나오지 않습니다

꼭 해결방법을 알 주세요…

[Translation - Three game applications that were downloaded from the MS store and used

After Surface 3 initialization, it disappeared from AppStore.

Search for a game on the Internet, click a link to go to the App Store, and you can't find the game!

If you search within the App Store, the game does not come up.

There is no download history, and the game does not appear even if you search

Please let us know how...]

:)

BoyeongJeong, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,... - Similar Threads - microsoft game jigsaw

2. microsoft jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw game: my Microsoft jigsaw has quit working. I reset it, but that didn't help. I uninstalled and re installed it and that didn't help. The store says that it is installed. When I try to open it, it says...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw: Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!: All history regarding the new levels Master and Grandmaster of MS Jigsaw disappeared. Game was acting up the day before by not recording points of a completed puzzle, freezing and crashing several...
  5. problemi di gioco con microsoft jigsaw (Translation - Game problems with Microsoft Jigsaw)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemi di gioco con microsoft jigsaw (Translation - Game problems with Microsoft Jigsaw): Salve a tutti, da un pò di tempo non riesco più a giocare con microsoft jigsaw, quando clicco sull'applicazione si apre, ma poi clicco sull'immagine per giocare, inizia una specie di caricamento e...
  6. Game won't open! Is microsoft jigsaw game going away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't open! Is microsoft jigsaw game going away?: Could you please tell me how to fix Microsoft jigsaw. It will open, but no puzzles can be played.. It's frozen 64fe4c4c-b280-4093-9d02-a567628b4393
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Ads Slowing Down and Stopping Game SUX!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ads Slowing Down and Stopping Game SUX!!!!!: You are running an absolutely horrid ad this morning that stops the app from working every 10 seconds!!!! If you are trying to get people to upgrade to the premium version to avoid ads, shame on...
  8. Unable to enter daily challenges on Microsoft jigsaw games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to enter daily challenges on Microsoft jigsaw games: I cannot access the daily jigsaw challenges. When I go to enter a challenge the screen goes black as if it is going to one of the adds It stays this way for a couple of minutes then goes back to...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs: On 15 Feb 2018, Microsoft Jigsaw (Windows 10 PC app) stopped paying gold for the daily challenges. It will not pay gold for any date since then. The game worked for the first two weeks of the...
  10. ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...: MS Jigsaw always takes forever to load. Today, after loading, I received the following message: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw...