Microsoft games played as single player

Discus and support Microsoft games played as single player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not played a game on Microsoft Xbox Live for several years. The last time I played as single player, someone came into my game a killed me. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimKnappSU, Dec 3, 2019.

1. JimKnappSU
    JimKnappSU Guest

I have not played a game on Microsoft Xbox Live for several years. The last time I played as single player, someone came into my game a killed me. This happened several times so I quit using it. I only play as a single player, never as multiplayer.
    I would like to be assured that if I play as single player, other players can not intrude into my game.

:)

JimKnappSU, Dec 3, 2019
  2. JimKnappSU Win User

I don't remember the game, it was many years ago. Just a shooter game. I did set it up as a single player when I downloaded it.
  3. Kev7420 Win User

make sure your game settings are set to private in an online game
  4. choppyseize Win User

That really depends on the game. What game did someone come into? You may be able to adjust this in the games settings as well.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Always check the game settings. Dark Souls itself had a setting for offline gaming yet it wasn't that fun.
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

You will be safe in most single-player games. But there are many games that have multiple game modes. Single-player story campaign for example Tomb Raider; games with both singleplayer story campaign and multiplayer and battle royale such as Battlefield
    5, or games like The Division 2 that is mostly PVE (player VS environment) but also have PVP as well. It depends what type you play but I would say that in most games you will be safe in single player. What games are you looking to play? Enjoy your games!
Thema:

1. Microsoft games played as single player - Similar Threads - Microsoft games played

2. None of my microsoft games are playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my microsoft games are playing: I play a variety of free games including Magic Jigsaw - all the sudden I can no longer play any of these games - I am logged in with my microsoft account - this and other games will not play....
  3. Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game: I recently purchased Astroneer for my Xbox and I noticed it was a play anywhere game. I put it on my laptop and made sure to turn on the allow games to be played offline option in the microsoft...
  4. Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.: I was looking at the Xbox Console Companion (my xbox is laying next to me unplugged because I rarely use it anymore) and it says I'm playing NBA 2K17. How do I make it stop? When I noticed this I...
  5. Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games: So I have had this problem for atleast a year now. Normally it would fix itself by re-installing the game but now nothing helps. Tried to run the games by adminstrator, tried to launch the games...
  6. Downloading and playing backwards compatible games from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading and playing backwards compatible games from Microsoft Store: Hello. I tried to download and play some games that were backwards compatible with my Xbox One S All-digital, but couldn't succeed to do anything. It said in the downloading Page in Microsoft...
  7. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  8. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...: Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's...
  9. Can i play games that i purchased from the microsoft store to my xbox one x for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i play games that i purchased from the microsoft store to my xbox one x for free: i purchased minecraft on my windows 10 computer from the microsoft store and i wanna play it on my xbox one x. can i do that without buying another copy of minecraft???...
  10. Microsoft account on PC is different than Xbox so I can't play games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account on PC is different than Xbox so I can't play games on PC?: Ordered the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday from my personal account (@gmail.com). This is the account that my gamer tag is on and our Xbox uses. No issues there. This morning I went to install...