Microsoft games

Discus and support Microsoft games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I am using 2 different laptops not at the same time. But I do like to play with the Microsoft solitaire challenges with either one of them and I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Basker54, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Basker54
    Basker54 Guest

Microsoft games

Hi I am using 2 different laptops not at the same time. But I do like to play with the Microsoft solitaire challenges with either one of them and I had to re Boot on of them as some of my drives were not working properly. When I had finished this and came
    to play on Microsoft solitaire. The whole computer froze up on me. It may be that I had a password to log in with but recently changed this for a pin number, when I got to sign in with a pin I did so and that is where I had the lock down. Please can you help
    me solve this problem, Many thanks. Pat

:)

2. Lucine Win User

Jeux microsoft[Microsoft games]

Bonjour,

Je reviens sur ma question d'hier. Pas besoin d'éclaircissement, les jeux sont revenus...comme par miracle ! Je ne peux pas l'expliquer car le problème était le même sur mes deux ordinateurs, donc la cause était bien externe. L'essentiel est que tout refonctionne
    et que cela dure.

Cordialement tous.

[Translation - Hello,

I come back to my question from yesterday. No need for clarification, the games are back ... as if by a miracle! I can't explain it because the problem was the same on my two computers, so the cause was external. The main thing is that everything works
    again and that it lasts.

Sincerely to all.]
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

microsoft games

As long you use the same accountt, you sould be ok
  4. FrozenDread7783 Win User

microsoft games

Did you use the same account on your new pc? As long as the account is the same you should be able to download the games again.
    Yes I did use the same account. I'm goin crazy!!
  5. AOC_13 Win User

Microsoft Games

I had the same issue, ended up reinstalling Jigsaw and lost months of gold and collections... Hopefully they can be reinstated and we get a solution soon.
  6. AMK InSaNitY Win User

microsoft games

What do You mean? If You are being charged with any subscription You just need to disable auto-renew
Thema:

Microsoft games

1. Microsoft games - Similar Threads - Microsoft games

2. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  3. Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo de Game Pass de un mes, pero la canjee en la opcion "canjear un código" en la tienda de Xbox, en vez de canjearla directamente en Xbox Game Pass Para Consola, y el...
  4. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  5. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  6. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  7. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  8. 发现有游戏侵权微软的游戏该如何联系微软?[Found that there are game infringement Microsoft's games how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    发现有游戏侵权微软的游戏该如何联系微软?[Found that there are game infringement Microsoft's games how to...: 我发现了一个侵权微软游戏的游戏(不在Microsoft Store里),该如何向微软举报? [Translation-I found a game that infringed Microsoft games (not in the Microsoft Store), how do I report it to Microsoft?]...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  10. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...