Microsoft: Getting for for playing a game right

Discus and support Microsoft: Getting for for playing a game right in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Getting for for playing a game right microsoft is getting pathetic with this ban ****.. i got suspended for playing call of duty... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JeffreyM0513, Mar 25, 2017.

1. JeffreyM0513
    JeffreyM0513 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Getting for for playing a game right
    microsoft is getting pathetic with this ban ****.. i got suspended for playing call of duty ghost the way it was supposed to be played an some cry baby kid wants to report me for cheating and after the case overview they decide to keep my suspension...
    like what the **** microsoft this is getting pathetic, this is my second account this happened to. if people cant play the games without whinning and reporting people for playing right then dont play at all

:)

JeffreyM0513, Mar 25, 2017
  2. TRIPLEH610
    TRIPLEH610 Guest
    Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

there is already an update to get right the error. time to play the game ... thanks microsoft best

TRIPLEH610, Mar 25, 2017
  3. WrinklyLlama
    WrinklyLlama Guest
    WTH Do I Need To Be Online To Play Indie Games?!

Why sue Microsoft? You purchased "Rights" to the game. The application on playing the games have rules
    (BE ONLINE). Nothing too complicated. You have rights to play the game online unless your rights get
    revoked. Please don't blame Microsoft on this. You bought the game, you deal with the consequence.

It's not right to sue Microsoft because you aren't satisfied with what you bought. You can only sue them if their game physically hurt you. (Which won't happen).

WrinklyLlama, Mar 25, 2017
  4. TRIPLEH610 Win User

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

there is already an update to get right the error. time to play the game ... thanks microsoft best
  5. WrinklyLlama Win User

WTH Do I Need To Be Online To Play Indie Games?!

Why sue Microsoft? You purchased "Rights" to the game. The application on playing the games have rules
    (BE ONLINE). Nothing too complicated. You have rights to play the game online unless your rights get
    revoked. Please don't blame Microsoft on this. You bought the game, you deal with the consequence.

It's not right to sue Microsoft because you aren't satisfied with what you bought. You can only sue them if their game physically hurt you. (Which won't happen).
  6. MexicanBatman95 Win User

Uhhh...???

Microsoft needs to get their *** together because I can't play or do anything with my gaming console. *** this I want my money back RIGHT NOW!
  7. Jimmy111_ Win User

Xbox one game

Thanks for your reply!

So did I get this right that I need to log in to ”my” microsoft account at my friends xbox one device one time just first time to download it?

My friend doesn’t need ”my” microsoft everytime to play the game, right?

Mvh Jimmy
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Why was Ascend pulled?

I guess that's the problem with releasing a game in an open beta status. If they can't get it to work right, or simply don't care enough to try, it gets delisted and removed while people are still playing it. Then, Microsoft gets blamed for it like it's
    their fault that another company's game didn't work. Signal didn't want to fix it so Microsoft removed it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Getting for for playing a game right - Similar Threads - Microsoft Getting playing

2. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  3. How do i get to microsoft e/m

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get to microsoft e/m: error code c101a3ff on new movie, paid for Feb 21 not playing and not showing, all other 40+ movies play fine thinking of going back to dvds no replies to any e/m sent also getting unavailable...
  4. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  5. when playing microsoft spider, i am getting error code 121010, this is on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when playing microsoft spider, i am getting error code 121010, this is on my laptop: when playing spider, i am getting error message 121010 on my laptop 262bb48b-c5d1-44a8-904b-ad1d10f56d36
  6. Microsoft Play Anywhere games support is getting worse instead of better

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Play Anywhere games support is getting worse instead of better: The first steps for the Microsoft Store weren't the best but it seemed to be improving. In the last months it's just the opposite. I have installed Gears of War 4, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 3...
  7. Can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to play: Just installed Microsoft Jigsaw on my new computer and got the following message when I tried to play the game: in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw brand new HP...
  8. Every time I try to play the new events in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection I get the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to play the new events in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection I get the ...: The New events just crash every time I try to play. Can anyone tell me why? I am using windows 10 and all the other collection games work fine. It is just the new Event that crashes....
  9. unable to play microsoft solitaire collection. getting error code as 104_107_1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play microsoft solitaire collection. getting error code as 104_107_1: unable to play microsoft solitaire collection. getting error code as 104_107_1 22411cc5-38a7-429a-b4d9-291911a2a3b8
  10. Getting error code 1170000 when I try to play Microsoft Mahjong on computer . Hav

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error code 1170000 when I try to play Microsoft Mahjong on computer . Hav: Have tried all suggestions on FAQ but still cannot access it. This also happened three weeks ago but was resolved on that occasion with uninstalling and then reinstalling but this has not worked...