Microsoft gift card

Discus and support Microsoft gift card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hallo, ik heb zojuist 2 gift cards gekocht maa de site van de codes die verviel ?? Wat moet ik nu doen??!!! [Translate - hello, I have just bought 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andyde groot, Jan 7, 2019.

1. andyde groot
    andyde groot Guest

Microsoft gift card

hallo, ik heb zojuist 2 gift cards gekocht maa de site van de codes die verviel ?? Wat moet ik nu doen??!!!

[Translate - hello, I have just bought 2 gift cards but the site of the codes that expired ?? What should I do now??!!!]

:)

andyde groot, Jan 7, 2019
  2. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

Vouchers

Was it a xbox gift card or a microsoft gift card. I messed this up once and added a microsoft gift card.

Also leonzo g is your best bet here sence he is an agent and not just an ambassdor
  3. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox gift cards

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]it's a gift card, you know to give to people as gifts[/quote]

Microsoft point cards were also classed as "gift" cards.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. BootyBox Win User

pre-paid cards can they be use to purchase movies ????

A visa gift card or a Microsoft card?
Thema:

Microsoft gift card

1. Microsoft gift card - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?: If I have a Microsoft Gift Card, can I purchase Minecraft Premium Account Java Edition? I would like to use the points I have on Microsoft Rewards to get a Microsoft Gift Card to purchase the...
  3. Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...: Hola he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de Argentina y Brasil cambiado de cuenta para Argentina y redimido a la tarjeta de regalo, sin embargo cuando intento hacer un juego de compra para mi xbox...
  4. Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?: I use Microsoft rewards, and am saving up for a gift card, but don't know which one I should get. What are the differences between what you can buy with each one and what other differences are...
  5. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  6. To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards: Since the backwards games list is increasing every day we should have an update in order to buy games using the Microsoft gift cards. I do know how hard it is but it's something that the fans...
  7. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  8. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  9. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards: Hello! I was wondering if I spend my points on a 5$ Xbox Gift Card, do I have the option to get the code sent to my email address or when I redeem, does It give me the code then and their?...
  10. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...