Microsoft gift card

Discus and support Microsoft gift card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hallo, ik heb zojuist 2 gift cards gekocht maa de site van de codes die verviel ?? Wat moet ik nu doen??!!! [Translate - hello, I have just bought 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andyde groot, Jan 7, 2019.

1. andyde groot
    andyde groot Guest

Microsoft gift card

hallo, ik heb zojuist 2 gift cards gekocht maa de site van de codes die verviel ?? Wat moet ik nu doen??!!!

[Translate - hello, I have just bought 2 gift cards but the site of the codes that expired ?? What should I do now??!!!]

:)

andyde groot, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft gift card

1. Microsoft gift card - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...
  3. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  4. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  5. Free Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Microsoft gift cards: Why are peopel getting free $10 gift cards and not me? 1bccfc3e-ecfd-4864-a025-63a7bca6744f
  6. How can I make my microsoft point gift cards apply to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I make my microsoft point gift cards apply to another account?: Hi, my microsoft points are getting close to getting me a gift card, i'm just wondering, since microsoft no longer send the codes, can I choose to gift the card to another account as my xbox does...
  7. Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?: I recently had a goal of a 5$ gift card in my Microsoft rewards page and decided to open it up as usual to try and complete my daily challenges. After I completed my challenges, I scroll down to...
  8. microsoft xbox one minecraft full game gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft xbox one minecraft full game gift card: I purchased a Microsoft xbox one Minecraft gift card for $19.99 at Target. The card tells me to scratch off the back to reveal a pin number and then to go to the website https://code.giftcards.com...
  9. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft gift cards: Say i were to by a microsoft gift card off microsoft rewards would i be able to use that currency to get v-bucks or any add-on 8e929706-d122-400c-9dde-037928410ee7
  10. xbox gift card microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gift card microsoft rewards: hello, for some reason i dont see the xbox gift card to redeem on microsoft rewards 3cafe312-da1f-40ef-8793-762dec24b1cf