Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity'

Discus and support Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richJM(2), Oct 20, 2019.

1. richJM(2)
    richJM(2) Guest

My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment had failed and I needed to contact Microsoft. We did that via a chat and were told they needed to investigate.
    A couple of days later I got an email back saying the following:

Greetings from Microsoft!

My name is Crisente G., from Microsoft Support for Accounts and Billing. I'm sending you this message with the support request number [Mod removed- personal information] as reference that you have consulted Microsoft for your issue
    today about risk rejection error on purchasing £L: 10.00 credit to Microsoft account

Thank you for your patience while we investigate your issue. Our escalations review team has determined that purchases must be disabled on this account due to detection of suspicious activity. I regret to inform you that we are unable to restore
    purchasing ability to your account.

I understand that this is not an ideal solution, and I apologize that we are not able to resolve this issue as you would like. Given the nature of this issue, there is no further support we can provide.

Thats it! I emailed and asked for more information but have had no response whatsoever. No further explanation or offer to help. I'm absolutely fuming, terrible service. Not sure if anyone else has had a similar issue or could suggest a
    way to help as Microsoft seem unwilling or unable to do so.

:)

richJM(2), Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity' - Similar Threads - Microsoft has blocked

2. Microsoft error issue has angered me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft error issue has angered me: Have the error message e101 even went out bought a usb flash drive downloaded the offline update my xbox 1 is still stuffed , I know my xbox is out of warranty but £240 to repair it is a joke when...
  3. my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my microsoft account it has some random gamertag: when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?...
  4. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!: Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost 50 AUD because of this. Here are all of the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  6. I need to be compensated for the mental stress Microsoft has given me.(Gears 5 and xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to be compensated for the mental stress Microsoft has given me.(Gears 5 and xbox...: I have never been so dissatisfied with Microsoft and their services as I have been the last two days. I downloaded Gears 5 earlier this week so I could play it as soon as it came out, yesterday,...
  7. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...
  9. Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft...: Hi, When my son logged in to his friend's xbox, my son's mail, calendar and contacts ended up working on his iphone connected to outlook.com. When he tries to connect, he gets this error...
  10. How do i get help from Microsoft for my Xbox one account has been blocking me from sending ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get help from Microsoft for my Xbox one account has been blocking me from sending ...: My account has been not letting me send direct messages to my friends on Xbox but it lets me send messages in party chats, this problem has been going on for ruffly 2 weeks and i called Xbox...