Microsoft has **** support

Discus and support Microsoft has **** support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've posted twice now explaining my issues with my xbox one x. It constantly crashes, its slower than my original xbox, and clearing the cashe and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TobiasBriggs, Nov 26, 2020.

1. TobiasBriggs
    TobiasBriggs Guest

I've posted twice now explaining my issues with my xbox one x. It constantly crashes, its slower than my original xbox, and clearing the cashe and factory resetting have no effect. Both my questions were deleted overnight and the xbox support wont let
    me speak to an agent because my issues are not qualifiable for an agent to speak with. Does this seem right or am I mispercieving being @#$%&!? Someone please help.

:)

TobiasBriggs, Nov 26, 2020
  2. TobeySimpson Win User

Microsoft support has been no help.

Yes, this is also happening to me does it say no signal?
  3. JosephMcCafferty1 Win User

Ive switched it and the power cord. Neither fixed it.
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

So some of the basic things to check if you haven't already are:

1. Using alternate ports on the tv (to make sure the ports are functioning)

2. Using an alternate HDMI cable (to verify the cable is functioning)

3. Using an alternate display (to see if it's the tv's issue)
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Have you tried switching out the HDMI cable that's connecting the Xbox and TV.
  6. Arminator Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer support

Can you try some troubleshooting steps yourself, to try to circle in the problem of no sound?

How is your console connected to your speakers? Are you connecting the console to a TV directly, or are you using an audio receiver? If you have an audio receiver, can you try connecting the console via optical audio to the receiver instead of HDMI?

Can you try plugging headphones into your controller, and in the settings of the console choose "Microsoft Sonic for headphones" as audio output? Do you hear sound through the headphones?
Thema:

1. Microsoft has **** support - Similar Threads - Microsoft has ****

2. Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?: I redeemed a $5 Xbox gift card and how do I use it? Meaning what does Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Does it mean when I buy something it tell's me I can use the 5 dollars? Or no....
  3. Has Microsoft not addressed the Series X (maybe S?) dropping 5GHz Connections?

in XboX Insiders
    Has Microsoft not addressed the Series X (maybe S?) dropping 5GHz Connections?: I’ve seen multiple posts on different Reddit communities as well as the Xbox/Microsoft Forums about the Series X dropping 5GHz internet connections, but having no issues with 2.4GHz connections. I...
  4. Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?: I filed a police report as its obviously step one. The detective said without camera footage or finding the device and calling them to the scene could they help. Other than flag it as stolen in...
  5. My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!: I got my kids an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I set up a child account for each of them - three in total. They each have a controller, set up to automatically log them into their account....
  6. How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.: Hello, I got this game key as a gift. It may be on a family member microsoft account. But, I can not install the game due to key has already been redeemed to another account. Any help would be...
  7. MICROSOFT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US KICH RADIO HAS PROOF

in XboX Insiders
    MICROSOFT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US KICH RADIO HAS PROOF: We ran an brief test to check the validity of XBOX Live Enforcement claims that they "Care about the Human Experience" and want all players to "FEEL SAFE" in an "UNBIASED ENVIRONMENT" They Failed...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped reflecting my Premium status.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped reflecting my Premium status.: I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the xbox Console Companion and have for a few years. I have Premium status which is paid every year. I also have 2 similar Microsoft games. Premium status...
  9. Microsoft has declined my refund for cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has declined my refund for cyberpunk 2077: Yes I tried played cyberpunk 2077 but there was so bugs and crashing on the game that I didn’t in joy it and Sony is deleted from the store and I would like a refund for the game please can I get...
  10. PC Microsoft Store Call of the Sea "The UE4-COTS Game has crashed and will close" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Microsoft Store Call of the Sea "The UE4-COTS Game has crashed and will close" error: Hi, Im trying to launch Call of the Sea but everytime i got "The UE4-COTS Game has crashed and will close" error. Reinstal already. Someone, help please. cedfa126-e7b2-47ef-83dd-570ff1e0d481