Microsoft headset

Discus and support Microsoft headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been hearing of headset issues, my son has 2 that do not work so I have bought ageniune Microsoft headset which I am just trying now as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeeGarrity, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LeeGarrity
    LeeGarrity Guest

Microsoft headset

Hello, I have been hearing of headset issues, my son has 2 that do not work so I have bought ageniune Microsoft headset which I am just trying now as it is his birthday on Monday. On the quick guide it shows a connecting piece from the headset to the controller
    which didn't come with the headset, do I need this to make it work? Thanks.

:)

LeeGarrity, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Eric Sauco Win User

Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

No, mic headset developers need to pay Microsoft for Microsoft to give them the right to build a working headset for their console. Sony doesn't do this though, that why all headset work there.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Headsets

4. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Does anyone know if the Xbox one will have any audio adapter of some sort?

5. Jason Griffith Win User

Tritton Warheads

6. smileskybird Win User

Currently Disgruntled about headset options for XBOX One. Wanting opinions of Other Players

It would be kwl if microsoft made good dolby headsets like turtle beach. Turtle beach headsets are very good but their after sales support is poor that when you compare it to microsofts customer service and support, microsoft is way better with support services
    than turtle beach. However microsoft isnt into making as good, headsets.
Thema:

Microsoft headset

1. Microsoft headset - Similar Threads - Microsoft headset

2. Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question: Hi All, Picked up the Microsoft brand chat headset, and when I plug it in I see the headset icon on the screen and it looks like it works but I don't hear any game audio in the headset and when I...
  3. When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?: This is my second Xbox one with the same problem. The Mute icon beside the battery icon is always illuminated. It is always muted. I took it to Microsoft store they couldn't figure out how to fix...
  4. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...
  5. Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset: Good morning, Microsoft, I'm not sure why you are refusing to develop your own answer to the PlayStation Platinum wireless headset. After having tried third party headsets, and the PS4 Platinum...
  6. Microsoft Xbox One Chat Headset Microphone Stops Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Chat Headset Microphone Stops Working: Hello, This summer we have had 3 Microsoft Xbox One chat headset microphones stop working and 1 Microsoft Xbox One Stereo headset microphone stop working. I have tried multiple Xbox One...
  7. What is the Microsoft warranty for the Xbox One Chat Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the Microsoft warranty for the Xbox One Chat Headset?: This is my son's 2nd headset in 3 years and it is now not working. Purchased it a little under a year ago from retail store, along with an extended warranty. They are telling me to contact MS...
  8. Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?: I've had this headset for less than a year now and they are already not functioning properly. The mic makes me sound like a robot and the sound coming from the speakers is starting to get a lot of...
  9. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic): Recently my Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset just broke my mic stopped working and I just found out that my right soundbox doesn't work anymore either does anyone know if I can get money...
  10. Wireless Chat Headset, where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Chat Headset, where is it Microsoft?: Seriously Microsoft, the Xbox One is over three years old now, where is the much requested wireless chat headset? It was a feature of the Xbox 360. Are we supposed to be happy with the backwards...