Microsoft headset

Discus and support Microsoft headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been hearing of headset issues, my son has 2 that do not work so I have bought ageniune Microsoft headset which I am just trying now as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeeGarrity, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LeeGarrity
    LeeGarrity Guest

Microsoft headset

Hello, I have been hearing of headset issues, my son has 2 that do not work so I have bought ageniune Microsoft headset which I am just trying now as it is his birthday on Monday. On the quick guide it shows a connecting piece from the headset to the controller
    which didn't come with the headset, do I need this to make it work? Thanks.

:)

LeeGarrity, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

I am about to lose it

do you have a pic of the headset or a link to it, microsoft only do a couple of official headsets, ie a chat headset ot the xbox stereo headset. if it is an official microsoft product them amazon or microsoft should deal with it, if its a third party headset
    thats licenced by microsoft then it has nothing to do with microsoft.
  3. Eric Sauco Win User

Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

No, mic headset developers need to pay Microsoft for Microsoft to give them the right to build a working headset for their console. Sony doesn't do this though, that why all headset work there.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Headsets

5. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Does anyone know if the Xbox one will have any audio adapter of some sort?

6. Jason Griffith Win User

Tritton Warheads

Thema:

Microsoft headset

1. Microsoft headset - Similar Threads - Microsoft headset

2. Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.: Hello. I purchased the Microsoft headset recently. The first time I used it the mute button on the audio adapter light up (to show muted) and it also showed on the screen that the headset was...
  3. All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...: i first noticed this with forza horizon 4 when i realised the sound sounded 'off' tried everying: reinstalling gaming software, changing audio settings. Nothing worked. Just wandering how to fix...
  4. 4 total headsets, 2 total microsoft controllers......all originally worked, now none work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 total headsets, 2 total microsoft controllers......all originally worked, now none work.: Hello all. I hope someone can help me. I bought my xbox 1 s about a year ago. When I purchased it I also purchased a set of A10's. Everything was great until about 2 months later when the...
  5. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring: I have tried everything under the sun, restarting, moving the console, changing internets, checking controller settings and configurations, and the general audio output settings; but NOTHING will...
  6. Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question: Hi All, Picked up the Microsoft brand chat headset, and when I plug it in I see the headset icon on the screen and it looks like it works but I don't hear any game audio in the headset and when I...
  7. When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?: This is my second Xbox one with the same problem. The Mute icon beside the battery icon is always illuminated. It is always muted. I took it to Microsoft store they couldn't figure out how to fix...
  8. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...
  9. Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset: Good morning, Microsoft, I'm not sure why you are refusing to develop your own answer to the PlayStation Platinum wireless headset. After having tried third party headsets, and the PS4 Platinum...
  10. Microsoft Xbox One Chat Headset Microphone Stops Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Chat Headset Microphone Stops Working: Hello, This summer we have had 3 Microsoft Xbox One chat headset microphones stop working and 1 Microsoft Xbox One Stereo headset microphone stop working. I have tried multiple Xbox One...