Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing

Discus and support Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): I can't send messages and I'm in good standing why am i noy able to send MESSAGES on xbox when i am in good standing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EightyMoney6489, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing

Microsoft (Routers): I can't send messages and I'm in good standing
    why am i noy able to send MESSAGES on xbox when i am in good standing

:)

EightyMoney6489, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Molly Tauve
    Molly Tauve Guest
    Can't send messages, reputation is in good standing

I haven't been able to send messages all day. I have no record shown on enforcement.xbox.com. My reputation is in good standing.

Why can't I send messages?

Molly Tauve, Dec 12, 2016
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Can't send messages, reputation is in good standing

Go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.

OK Fowl, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing

1. Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing - Similar Threads - Microsoft can't send

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  3. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  4. Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...: Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу скачать полную версию Minecraft! Я вошел в аккаунт Microsoft Store и купил игру! А вот играть в полную версию почему-то не...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  6. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  7. Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...: Boa noite; Adquiri o Xbox game pass e estava jogando Forza normalmente. Até que 2 dias atrás fui jogar novamente e não obtive mais sucesso. Segue print do erro que acontece ao tentar iniciar o...
  8. Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for about a year. I really enjoy it, and the achievements motivated me to keep playing. Earlier today, I decided to install some of the other...
  9. Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  10. Can't send messages on Microsoft App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send messages on Microsoft App: so I downloaded the Microsoft Xbox app and created an account. I added my boyfriend and my friends on the app but it won't let me send messages. It gives me a link to try and all it does it tell...