Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing

Discus and support Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): I can't send messages and I'm in good standing why am i noy able to send MESSAGES on xbox when i am in good standing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EightyMoney6489, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing

Microsoft (Routers): I can't send messages and I'm in good standing
    why am i noy able to send MESSAGES on xbox when i am in good standing

:)

EightyMoney6489, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Molly Tauve
    Molly Tauve Guest
    Can't send messages, reputation is in good standing

I haven't been able to send messages all day. I have no record shown on enforcement.xbox.com. My reputation is in good standing.

Why can't I send messages?

Molly Tauve, Dec 12, 2016
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.

OK Fowl, Dec 12, 2016
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Go to
    https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select
    Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

I Can't Send Messages and I'm Not Even Banned or Suspended!

Hey there -

At this time, a cell phone is going to be required for this process. If you have a friend/family member with a cell phone, you can ask if you can have the code sent to theirs however there is no alternative at this time.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. ApertureScience Win User

Someone who's xbox live admin or manager or whatever, fix this please!!!!
  7. ApertureScience Win User

Hey there!

Thanks for checking your Enforcement activity already, that's helpful. I would recommend trying to reset your

security proofs
    next. We generally see this resolve most people having issues with messaging.

Give that a go and let us know if it works or not. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    The account.live.reputationcheck site requires a code that is to be recieved by a cellphone text. I have no cellphone around to do that with. Microsoft should take that into account and make it so you could get a security code from a certain email address.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

Thanks for checking your Enforcement activity already, that's helpful. I would recommend trying to reset your

security proofs
    next. We generally see this resolve most people having issues with messaging.

Give that a go and let us know if it works or not. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing

1. Microsoft: I can't send messages and I'm in good standing - Similar Threads - Microsoft can't send

2. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  3. Can't use Microsoft balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't use Microsoft balance: Why cant i use my microsoft balance to buy a game i just put 45 dollars on there c1b2c628-a751-450c-8d26-1c0d4b11582e
  4. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  5. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.: I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services...
  6. I linked my microsoft account to the wrong ps4 account and can't undo it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I linked my microsoft account to the wrong ps4 account and can't undo it: I linked my Microsoft account to my brothers ps4 account by accident and pressing unlink and deleting save data doesn't work, could someone help me I would like to play Minecraft....
  7. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  8. Can't log into microsoft on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into microsoft on the switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed 1759d230-3053-42ff-8a56-79d5fe3d4924
  9. Support for microsoft reward can't send request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support for microsoft reward can't send request: Hello, since 3 week, i try to do a request to microsoft reward but when everything is complete an error appear and say please try againe later,... I have contact 2 time by phone to help me but...
  10. Can't send messages on Microsoft App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send messages on Microsoft App: so I downloaded the Microsoft Xbox app and created an account. I added my boyfriend and my friends on the app but it won't let me send messages. It gives me a link to try and all it does it tell...