Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one

Discus and support Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): i cant send messages on my xbox one i try to send messages on my xbox one but it says can not send messages... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PoppyMass96478, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one

Microsoft (Routers): i cant send messages on my xbox one
    i try to send messages on my xbox one but it says can not send messages

:)

PoppyMass96478, Dec 13, 2016
  2. SercoZz
    SercoZz Guest
    TROUBLE MESSAGING..

i cant send messages on my xbox one tried all possible resolution but still cant please HELP Microsoft.....

SercoZz, Dec 13, 2016
  3. HyperSpazdik
    HyperSpazdik Guest
    Cant send messages on xbox one

can no longer send messages on my xbox one, followed the microsoft suggestions but to no avail and cant find a solution on the internet?

HyperSpazdik, Dec 13, 2016
  4. smileskybird Win User

Cant Send Voice Message?

You cant send or view skype voice messages on xbox 1s skype app. One of my friends sent one and i cant open or send voice messages on xbox 1 even skype. Microsoft you need some teens or twenty something year olds on your team im not trying to age discriminate
    but the xbox 360 developers and younger gen know what we want.
  5. DanielDefalt Win User

cant msg help

6. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Mesaj

7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I cant send messages on my xbox!

Have you checked your email, private messages, or enforcement history? It is possible that you have received a communications suspension. Post back after you check these things. If it is not a suspension, everyone will try to get things sorted out for you.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

i cant send messages on my xbox

Hey there Warren casey,

Can you please elaborate a bit? Also since this is the #IDARB forums, we'd suggest switching the drop down box to the Xbox Live forums next time, for better visibility. :)

What happens when you try to send a message?
Thema:

Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one

1. Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Microsoft cant send

2. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  3. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  4. cant sign in to my microsoft accont

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant sign in to my microsoft accont: hello Dear Microsoft I want to know why I cant sign into my microsoft accont it kept on saying something went wrong it so annoying that I cant sign into minecraft I play on the nintendo switch I...
  5. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  6. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  7. I cant complete any transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant complete any transaction on Microsoft Store: I tried to complete a transaction on Microsoft Store i tried to buy Xbox live gold and on the last step a bar with this text juped at me Please try again There was a problem on our side. Maybe...
  8. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  9. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  10. Microsoft: App fail and cant send messages

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: App fail and cant send messages: Microsoft (Routers): App fail and cant send messages the app i use from google play lets me sign in then it boots me out. I try to access my messages in the web page through my browser and i cant...