Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The black screen of death with circle icon all day. Is there a way to reset the ad to something that works or responds?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OCMarkDW, Dec 8, 2021.

1. OCMarkDW
    OCMarkDW Guest

The black screen of death with circle icon all day. Is there a way to reset the ad to something that works or responds?

:)

OCMarkDW, Dec 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting game support directly to help with this.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. DuneFan Win User

Jigsaw does not load

It's the Lexus ADS... either remove them or replace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of constantly trying to replay daily challenges in Jigsaw!The ads are just too big to download & that's why it's hanging up & not loading!
  4. Frathos Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw ads

5. Mister Maka Win User

Microsoft Puzzle hangs repeatedly during play

Hey there Bob!

Can you try uninstalling the game from Windows, restart your PC, and then install it again? That should hopefully help with the crashing :) keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  6. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw server

2. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: I used almost all my points getting new puzzles to work on. I closed out and when i came back my Puzzles i had gotten for the points were all gone . Now i have no puzzles to work and no points to...
  3. microsoft jigsaws

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaws: why wont my jigsaws download 609e2d3b-75da-4bbf-8219-07ae2aa46fd7
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to load, just disappears, is anyone else having trouble? f9906b6d-3a59-40f8-a8c1-8f7b4049f14b
  5. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have been having a problem with the loading process it just keeps trying to load , the thing goes around and does nothing else,and I am waiting for it to load 10 minutes or more, is there anyone...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw problems: When I am working on a jigsaw puzzle, the Microsoft Solitaire ad in the right lower corner constantly intereferes with my ability to move pieces or keep the board view locked. It is causing longer...
  7. Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect: I have noticed that when you start and during game play the date in Microsoft Daily Challenge header is incorrect it shows yesterday's date. You can fix this by opening calendar and selecting...
  8. How to share a puzzle created in Microsoft Jigsaw with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share a puzzle created in Microsoft Jigsaw with a friend: I have created a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from one of my pictures and got a pop-up that I could share it with a friend. I went ahead and promised the friend, but don't understand exactly how to...
  9. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo: I'm playing Microsoft Jigsaw and trying to create a puzzle from a photo on my computer. It keeps saying to use an image source that is 640 x 480 or larger. When I say Keep The Image, it will use...