Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Microsoft Jigsaw and trying to create a puzzle from a photo on my computer. It keeps saying to use an image source that is 640 x 480 or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AccessUser1, Dec 5, 2021.

1. AccessUser1
    AccessUser1 Guest

I'm playing Microsoft Jigsaw and trying to create a puzzle from a photo on my computer. It keeps saying to use an image source that is 640 x 480 or larger. When I say Keep The Image, it will use it, but it keeps cropping it. I've tried cropping the image and resizing it in a photo editor. How do I get Microsoft Jigsaw to not crop the image?

:)

AccessUser1, Dec 5, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific issues with Microsoft casual games, it is necessary to contact their support directly, they will be able to get more information as to why this is happening. To contact them please use the link below.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi there,

Once you launch the Microsoft Jigsaw game, got to Classic Jigsaw and you will see your collections, ones that can be downloaded, or where you can create your own from photos.
  5. Hannides Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

If I exit Microsoft jigsaw and then return, the ghost image for my puzzle is in a different place. Can this be fixed?
    Hi,

Can you please take a photo of what you mean? Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Classic

Hi

I have just checked and I created a classic jigsaw with my own photo with 600 pieces, it could because of your screen size.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Create

2. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: I used almost all my points getting new puzzles to work on. I closed out and when i came back my Puzzles i had gotten for the points were all gone . Now i have no puzzles to work and no points to...
  3. microsoft jigsaws

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaws: why wont my jigsaws download 609e2d3b-75da-4bbf-8219-07ae2aa46fd7
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to load, just disappears, is anyone else having trouble? f9906b6d-3a59-40f8-a8c1-8f7b4049f14b
  5. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have been having a problem with the loading process it just keeps trying to load , the thing goes around and does nothing else,and I am waiting for it to load 10 minutes or more, is there anyone...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw problems: When I am working on a jigsaw puzzle, the Microsoft Solitaire ad in the right lower corner constantly intereferes with my ability to move pieces or keep the board view locked. It is causing longer...
  7. Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect: I have noticed that when you start and during game play the date in Microsoft Daily Challenge header is incorrect it shows yesterday's date. You can fix this by opening calendar and selecting...
  8. How to share a puzzle created in Microsoft Jigsaw with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share a puzzle created in Microsoft Jigsaw with a friend: I have created a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from one of my pictures and got a pop-up that I could share it with a friend. I went ahead and promised the friend, but don't understand exactly how to...
  9. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC: The black screen of death with circle icon all day. Is there a way to reset the ad to something that works or responds? 366f1d84-5a81-47a5-bb88-dbc493428da9