Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error]

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 広告が消えない不具合の対処のつもりで、アプリと機能でRESET を実行したところ、コード:0x80073D05 で再インストールが出来なくなりました。アップデートが最新であることを確認し、トラブルシューティング、wsreset など、いろいろ試したのですが、改善しません。解決策はありますでしょうか?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pinoko37, Aug 26, 2019.

1. pinoko37
    pinoko37 Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error]

広告が消えない不具合の対処のつもりで、アプリと機能でRESET を実行したところ、コード:0x80073D05 で再インストールが出来なくなりました。アップデートが最新であることを確認し、トラブルシューティング、wsreset など、いろいろ試したのですが、改善しません。解決策はありますでしょうか?

[Mod Translation - In order to deal with the problem that theadvertisement does not disappear, when RESETis executed with the application and function, it can no longer
    be reinstalled with the code: 0x80073D05.

I tried to make sure that the update was the latest, troubleshooting, wsreset, etc., but it
    did not improve.
    Is there a solution?]

:)

pinoko37, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pinoko,

Your welcome glad I could help. I will go ahead and lock this thread as you will post on the correct forum. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow
    gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pinoko,

Thanks for the update the clean boot didn't work. You can go to the
    Microsoft casual games communityand post there. They deal specifically with all casual games. They are also very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. pinoko37 Win User

Thank you for the response.

But did not solve.

The following registry values have been deleted.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Same error code: 0x80073D05 as before.
  5. pinoko37 Win User

Thank you for your response and the advice.

I'm not good at English, so I'm worried if I can express my gratitude.

Thank you very much.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey pinoko

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with installing a title.

In this instance, I would recommend performing a
    clean boot
    on your machine. Performing this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem
    by performing a clean boot.

I would encourage that you review the article provided and give this a shot and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw インストール エラー [Mod Translation - Microsoft Jigsaw installation error] - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw インストール

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jigsaw in Microsoft Solitaire has changed. How do I get it to display My Collection of jigsaws like it used to? bde6a92d-3517-4be4-8307-ac8cf73c1c81
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  4. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: This app was not working on my PC and I unistalled it to install it back and it wont let me do it. What is going on with this game. 5e6ddb0f-09ed-46cb-8655-db6160c7a3e7
  5. Microsoft jigsaw gone again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw gone again: I got up yesterday morning and found that all my Microsoft jigsaw was no longer working and a stupid sign that said that jigsaw was no longer supported app and invited me to join the xbox...
  6. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  7. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: le jeu s'ouvre mais ne se connecte pas [Translation-The game opens but doesn't connect] 60156b37-fa71-4c51-9ca2-943f590e16c1
  8. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Why can I no longer open "Microsoft Jigsaw". It continues to say "synchronizing your data with the cloud. Please wait!!!!! eeac8a16-6e49-4e35-86bc-c4ab54311ca7
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...